187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

We applied 187-186 visa on 2 sep .... Till yet no response ...

Also we got baby ... If we apply indian passport for my baby then after our pr ..... My baby will get aussi passport or not ?? Or he has to wait until we will apply citizenship ?? Is anybody know also how long the visa process ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone I m following this tread from last two week. My timeline is:

Nomination and visa DE 187 29/10/2015.

curently I m on 457 visa.

no response yet. I asked My MA he said my file probably Open at the

end of April.

Please Add my data in the spreadsheet

Thanks

Hello everyone I m following this tread from last two week. My timeline is:

Nomination and visa DE 187 29/10/2015.

curently I m on 457 visa.

no response yet. I asked My MA he said my file probably Open at the

end of April.

Please Add my data in the spreadsheet

Thanks

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 14 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that are lodged mid-August 2015.

We applied 187-186 visa on 2 sep .... Till yet no response ...

Also we got baby ... If we apply indian passport for my baby then after our pr ..... My baby will get aussi passport or not ?? Or he has to wait until we will apply citizenship ?? Is anybody know also how long the visa process ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no such thing as a 187-186 visa. There is a 186 visa (Employer Nomination Scheme) and a 187 (Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme). So you've applied for either one or the other.

Your baby would only be eligible for an Australian passport once they become a citizen, the same as for you. Visas are taking 6-7 months at the moment due to high volumes of applications.

Hello Guys,

I have a question. i have applied for RSMS visa (187) . i have applied for employer nomination on 25th July 2015 which is approved. and i applied for 3rd (visa File) on 14th august 2015. My CO asked for few documents on 11th feb 2016. and all required documents were submitted on 24th feb 2016. 28 days time period after 11/02/16 was completed on 09/03/2016. i am still waiting for response from CO. Can anyone tell me that how long does it take normally ? Thanks Guys. :):mad:

Hi plz tell me what we need for rsms

I mean requirements

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Hi plz tell me what we need for rsms

I mean requirements

Thanks

Requiremens

apply under the stream for which you were nominated.You might be able to get this visa if you:

• have been nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia (regional Australia does not include the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong or Melbourne)

• are younger than 50 years of age, unless you are exempt

• meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt

• apply under the stream for which you were nominated.

Edited by Khem

How many bands needs in english

Thanks

for the direct entry system: 6 each band(listening, reading, writing and speaking)

For Temporary Residence Transitionstream applicants must possess vocational English. This is equivalent to a minimum IELTS score of 5 in each of the 4 test components of speaking, listening, writing and reading.

Got call from MA middle of the night! Granted. FINALLY! Stock disbelief excited! ! Thank you everyone for the support especially Zoya and dec2015.

5 years of working towards this direct entry.

Now can start tying up and move.

Wow!

Praying for speedy outcomes for everyone

Got call from MA middle of the night! Granted. FINALLY! Stock disbelief excited! ! Thank you everyone for the support especially Zoya and dec2015.

Wow!

congratulations:-) , I'm really really happy for you . Let's start the party & enjoy these moments. Good LUCK

Wow!

Huge congratulations! Glad to hear that your patience has finally paid off.

Wow!

congratulations ??????

Wow!

Sunshine1!!!

Congrats[emoji898][emoji322][emoji1037]

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Zoya

Yours is on the way so near!

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Thanks for the wishes , I'm praying for everyone beside mine . Stay strong & out of worry as everyone day , time , & moment has written already :-) . All the best fellass

Wow!

Congrast mate.

Wow!

congratulation for your big day..Now you are out of queue and stress. This big day will definitely come to everyone's life who are waiting for it.. cheers