187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for a while now. We just got our PR recently and just wanted to share our timeline:

RCB applied - 23rd July

RCB approved - 28th July

Nomination and Visa applied - 7th Aug

Additional Documents requested for Nomination - 23rd Dec

Additional Documents for Nomination submitted - 15th Jan

Additional Documents for Visa requested - 18th Jan

Additional Documents for Visa submitted - 22nd Jan

Nomination and Visa approved - 29th

High Risk Country

We're very happy and relieved. Thank God, now we can move on with our lives. Thank you to everyone who contributed here. Best of luck to everyone who are still waiting and who are planning to apply. Have faith and you will get your PR in due time. :)

many congrats. ..enjoy the lovely feeling for this important moment.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for a while now. We just got our PR recently and just wanted to share our timeline:

RCB applied - 23rd July

RCB approved - 28th July

High Risk Country

We're very happy and relieved. Thank God, now we can move on with our lives. Thank you to everyone who contributed here. Best of luck to everyone who are still waiting and who are planning to apply. Have faith and you will get your PR in due time. :)

Congrats!

Enjoy the moment!

Hi congrats which state? Nomination 29/7 visa app 3/8 still waiting. Direct entry. It's killing me

Hi, my nomination and visa app both on 29 Jul 15, additional nomination info asked on 13/01, additional personal info asked on 18/01, all submitted on 18/01, still waiting. I believe we will hear good news next week.

hi everyone.... i am new to this forum. although i have been following this site for a while. here is my timeline:

186 TRT nomination and visa applied: 3 march 2015

186 TRT nomination cancel : 4 june 2015

reason: tranfer to another franchise under the same company but the ABN was diffrent, so not eligible for TRT

187 RSMS direct entry nomination and visa applied: 18 september 2015 through same company

HR country NSW PESE

still nothing from immigration

Hi, my nomination and visa app both on 29 Jul 15, additional nomination info asked on 13/01, additional personal info asked on 18/01, all submitted on 18/01, still waiting. I believe we will hear good news next week.

Congratulations ☺

Thanks

Hello guys

by gods grace our PR granted yesterday.

Timeline

nom & visa applied :22nd July.

No more docs asked.

Thanks everyone for support.

Good luck who are waiting it will come unexpectedly.

many congrats [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any August visa approval yet. I lodge my visa application after nomination approved on 25 August.

Has anybody recently received the automated email that says which months applications they are currently allocating? I have noted two August applications being approved, I really hope they can finish August soon if thats the case.

I haven't seen any August visa approval yet. I lodge my visa application after nomination approved on 25 August.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Chungyas viewpost-right.png

RCB applied - 23rd July

RCB approved - 28th July

High Risk Country

Has anybody recently received the automated email that says which months applications they are currently allocating? I have noted two August applications being approved, I really hope they can finish August soon if thats the case.

hi..... immigration currently processing august files ,thats what my MA said

Sorry for hijack the thread but I got a quick question.

I have signed a 3 year contract with my regional employer and got my PR (RSMS 187) granted on Feb last year 2015. I am just about to submit the citizenship application this month.

Question is :

Once I have my citizenship approval (not ceremony), do I still need to stay with my current employer to finish up the 3 year contract (given that my employer is happy to let me go)?

Thank you

Edited by hung861988