187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi, nomination apply on 3 jun, visa apply on 26 jun, nomination approve 23 October and additional documents requested on 27 November, i hope once I submit doc, they approve visa quick. Finger crossing ???

What kind of docs they asked ?

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Our employer has been requested for a 2nd time more documents. She is taking pretty much the full time allowed to provide these so it seems to dragging it out a bit. In the mean time our visa looks like it is with a case office as I was requested more documents last week. If the employer takes too long to get the documents over and for the nomination to be approved could they put our visa section back in the que? Or now its with a case officer will it stay with that CO until everything is complete?

Immi email saying they r processing end June and early July files

Though the status says July....there is nothin significantly visible from the month of July. Hune apps r still being processed and may consume this week as well.

Another thing to be noticed is that most of the immi officers will soon begone on annual leaves which leaves July stranded till mid January. I just wish it doesn't happen but this is wat the present scenario looks like

hi I want to apply as a chef and I have compleated certificate iv in commercial cookery and diploma of hospitality so I want to know do I need experience for this position or not please advise me in this matter

As far as i know If u have Diploma u dont need experience . U need experience only if u have cert 4. But any way ask your MA also.

hi Everyone,

Good news! My PR grant this morning. Below is timeline:

RSMS 187 : Location : Perth

Lodged nomination by employer: 16 April 2015 : Nomination approved on: 14 September 2015

Lodged PR application: 14 June 2015 by myself addition documents and health check :22 October 2015 submit all the documents:12/11/2015

PR grant on:Today

Hope this will help you a lot. I know the waiting time is long but keep faith in your mind!

thanks!

hi Everyone,

Lodged nomination by employer: 16 April 2015 : Nomination approved on: 14 September 2015

Lodged PR application: 14 June 2015 by myself addition documents and health check :22 October 2015 submit all the documents:12/11/2015

Hope this will help you a lot. I know the waiting time is long but keep faith in your mind!

thanks!

Congrats @Seeger8013

hi Everyone,

thanks!

Congratulations.

When did u submit your health check is it on 22 october or 12 November??

hi Everyone,

thanks!

Congrats!

As far as i know If u have Diploma u dont need experience . U need experience only if u have cert 4. But any way ask your MA also.

Totally wrong...if he has Certificate IV then he doesn't need any experience. ....

I applied with certificate IV without experience in July 15

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Totally wrong...if he has Certificate IV then he doesn't need any experience. ....

I applied with certificate IV without experience in July 15

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hi Guys any more Good News ....

U applied by urself or u have a migration Agent ? If u have a migration Agent ask him to follow up..

Feb 23rd nom feb 27th visa..

aug 19th nom approved ..submitted visa docs on july 27th .still waiting for visa....already 9 months passed :(

Anyone any suggestions plz..

TIA