187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi guys i applied nomination on3 june and visa on 28 june . i got my nomination approve on 22 oct. I havenot hreard anything from immi. how long does it take to approve visa? any idea?

Have u submitted all documents ?? if yes u will get soon ...

Vincent since u n me r riding in the same cart, genuinely saying it's due next week. And dat too in the last days...Thursdays or Fridays.

It's 25 and 26 going on presently and will take quite a while to get thru before they get to that date. Be calm and patient.... Good luck.

Anxiety won't take you anywhere my friend

I have applied my nomination on 25 June and yesterday CO asked for following documents regarding to business

Need for Paid Position

Start up or newly formed business ( lease agreement, evidence of registration with industry, work contracts, advertisement or promotional information)

detailed position description

Business premises photographs

So just wondering is this normal to ask

Vincent since u n me r riding in the same cart, genuinely saying it's due next week. And dat too in the last days...Thursdays or Fridays.

It's 25 and 26 going on presently and will take quite a while to get thru before they get to that date. Be calm and patient.... Good luck.

Anxiety won't take you anywhere my friend

Thanks buddy hope you and me can get or in next week

I have applied my nomination on 25 June and yesterday CO asked for following documents regarding to business

Need for Paid Position

Start up or newly formed business ( lease agreement, evidence of registration with industry, work contracts, advertisement or promotional information)

yes other things normal. But I heared about photos first time.

What is ur occupation?

Has anyone started to loose faith in the MA during the process of their visa? Our employer did their nomination their selves in June and they are currently being asked for documentation to prove training requirements have been met.

My partner and I used an MA for our side of the visa. Having a friend recently put in for her 187 and got questioned over a shop lifting charge back in the UK when she was a teenager, I sent this information to my MA before our visa was lodged to declare (I had the same). Our visa was lodged June 28th. In September our MA sent us a form 80 to complete as they said immi seem to be requesting them, when going through it I noticed they haden't declared my charge from the UK so I brought this up with them and they said it wasent important but they will declare it on the form 80. I have now received an email this morning. saying Immi require more info on my past and a new AFP police check even though my one is still in date.

I am happy to provide this, but I feel the fact my MA did not declare in the first place is now holding up the application. Even little things like not changing our address and sending bills to our old address. I am starting to loose faith and its defiantly not what you need with everything else we are going through on the waiting game, we hired a laywer for peace of mind and now it feels like it would have been less stressful to just do ourselves!!!

- On a positive I guess the face they are requesting information is a good sign?!

Hi Guys

I got My nomination Approved on 18 nov

CO asking for english requirement for spouse

Nomination,visa,RCB applied on same day 25 June 2015

Rcb Approved 25 sept 2015

nomination approved 18 nov 2015

waiting for visa,......So stressed.....

I absolutely understand your points of view, my MA said even told me wait whatever document CO will ask then submit it latter. But you got a good sign that you know they are processing your case. I wonder what your occupation is and I thought 187 RSMS doesn't need benchmark training requirements?

Need for Paid Position

Yes @Ajv thats normal ...we have to submit all these documents ...