187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Guest Gill2015
anyone waiting for visa after submission of documents they ask for from team 2?

&sandhu2244,

when did u submitted your documents. I am waiting after submission of documents crossed one month but did n't heard anything yet.

Guest Gill2015
im also waiting from a month n I call to immi today they said it could be three weeks more

Ā 

Thanks Mate'

my MA sent a email to CO. We got reply our file is in queue. Don't know how long their queue is ? Co pushed back our file in queue. Waiting is killing us.

Hi everyone,

Ā 

can some one please respond on this?

Ā 

can we send emails to nsw pse regarding status of visa application? even when you have a ma for you?

Ā 

Since you've authorised your MA to receive all communication, DIBP likely won't tell you anything. DIBP don't give status updates anyway, so unless you have a very specific question, it's best to leave them alone to process applications.

Hi sandhu2244,

Ā 

Is there any specific phone number that I can call and check the status instead of emailing them?? Please let me know.

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Hi Zawad

Ā 

I dont think there is any phone number,but you can ring on 131881 i have spent around 90 mins on hold and finally someone has answered she has taken my TRN details and personal details and advised me to email to nsw pse, i asked her to give a update on status but she politely denied and said to email.

Ā 

May be they were getting too many calls regarding visa updates?

A

Hi Zawad

Ā 

I dont think there is any phone number,but you can ring on 131881 i have spent around 90 mins on hold and finally someone has answered she has taken my TRN details and personal details and advised me to email to nsw pse, i asked her to give a update on status but she politely denied and said to email.

Ā 

May be they were getting too many calls regarding visa updates?

Ā 

According to the immigration, if you have appointed a MA then they won't give you any information regarding the process of your application. And they are not even going to answer your questions through emails as well. So better ask your MA to ask anything on behalf of you.

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Last week my MA contacted with the department regarding the reason of the delay of my case . My file has been allocated to Team 1 and today he got a response from the department as below;

Ā 

" The department is still waiting on the resolution of some internal checks on the information last provided to us by you.

Ā 

You can contact me directly in future rather than through our group mailbox as I am taking this matter out of our collective case management system. This means that as soon as there is anything to report I will be in touch.

Ā 

Regards "

Ā 

Should I take this e-mail as a sign that a decision would be made regarding my application very soon or I should keep waiting patient...If anyone has any idea what would happen next ,will be much appreciated... @bikerboy070707 please read mate...

Ā 

Ā 

Call on my number..got important information for you.

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Last week my MA contacted with the department regarding the reason of the delay of my case . My file has been allocated to Team 1 and today he got a response from the department as below;

Ā 

" The department is still waiting on the resolution of some internal checks on the information last provided to us by you.

Ā 

You can contact me directly in future rather than through our group mailbox as I am taking this matter out of our collective case management system. This means that as soon as there is anything to report I will be in touch.

Ā 

Regards "

Ā 

Should I take this e-mail as a sign that a decision would be made regarding my application very soon or I should keep waiting patient...If anyone has any idea what would happen next ,will be much appreciated... @bikerboy070707 please read mate...

Ā 

Ā 

Dear

Ā 

Thank you for your enquiry.

Ā 

It appears that because I neglected to include a request for the AFP clearance to be provided within 28 days, you have leapt to the conclusion that processing of the checks will be continuing for the foreseeable future. I do apologise for this oversight. This is not the case at all.

Ā 

I can confirm that the checks are now nearly complete and that the only outstanding item remaining at this time is a new Australian Federal Police clearance for Mr Me.

Ā 

Mr R did provide an AFP clearance which had been issued on 26 May 2014, but under current departmental policy, I am not able to extend the validity of this certificate for more than 3 months. This means that its validity expired on 26 August 2015.

Ā 

Therefore, in order to allow me to finalise your clientā€™s visa application as quickly as possible, it would be much appreciate if you can make arrangements for him to obtain a new Australian Federal Police clearance. Please arrange for this police clearance to be sent to me as soon as it is received.

Ā 

You are requested to provide the above item within 28 days ā€“ that is, by 19 November 2015. A decision may be made on this application if the requested information has not been provided by this date.

A

Ā 

According to the immigration, if you have appointed a MA then they won't give you any information regarding the process of your application. And they are not even going to answer your questions through emails as well. So better ask your MA to ask anything on behalf of you.

Ā 

Hi Bikerboy,

Ā 

Last week i have emailed the nsw pse with my trn number and after 5 days i received the following email:

Ā 

Dear Mr ,

Ā 

Ā 

We have received your file and is now being assessed.

Ā 

Please rest assured that the department is actively working on your visa application.

Ā 

Regards,

Ā 

Ā 

Position Number :

Decision Support Officer

Centralised Administration Team

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Hi Bikerboy,

Ā 

Last week i have emailed the nsw pse with my trn number and after 5 days i received the following email:

Ā 

Dear Mr ,

Ā 

Ā 

We have received your file and is now being assessed.

Ā 

Please rest assured that the department is actively working on your visa application.

Ā 

Regards,

Ā 

Ā 

Position Number :

Decision Support Officer

Centralised Administration Team

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Ā 

Hey mate,

Ā 

Everyone gets the same thing. They won't give you more information then this and I got this kinda email months ago and I am still waiting for my visa. But now I got 19 of November to submit my AFP to get my result.

Dear

Ā 

Ā 

It appears that because I neglected to include a request for the AFP clearance to be provided within 28 days, you have leapt to the conclusion that processing of the checks will be continuing for the foreseeable future. I do apologise for this oversight. This is not the case at all.

Ā 

I can confirm that the checks are now nearly complete and that the only outstanding item remaining at this time is a new Australian Federal Police clearance for Mr Me.

Ā 

Mr R did provide an AFP clearance which had been issued on 26 May 2014, but under current departmental policy, I am not able to extend the validity of this certificate for more than 3 months. This means that its validity expired on 26 August 2015.

Ā 

Therefore, in order to allow me to finalise your clientā€™s visa application as quickly as possible, it would be much appreciate if you can make arrangements for him to obtain a new Australian Federal Police clearance. Please arrange for this police clearance to be sent to me as soon as it is received.

Ā 

You are requested to provide the above item within 28 days ā€“ that is, by 19 November 2015. A decision may be made on this application if the requested information has not been provided by this date.

Ā 

Hi Bikerboy,

Ā 

Does the immi extend the afp validity by 3 months?

Ā 

can they extend medicals as well? my medicals expired on aug 21 2015 my MA requested to extend the medicals validity will the immi accept the request at all?

Guest Gill2015

Hello Everyone,

would like to ask one question. My MA sent my AFP by mail to my CO. But when I logged in my immi account I can see only my previous AFP received not the newone. Anybody has any idea about this. Thanks guys

Hi Bikerboy,

Ā 

Does the immi extend the afp validity by 3 months?

Ā 

can they extend medicals as well? my medicals expired on aug 21 2015 my MA requested to extend the medicals validity will the immi accept the request at all?

Ā 

It depends on the case officer. But don't just leave it like that if you can then get another medical done so that you can save your time, otherwise they will tell you to do another medical which will take more time. Better to do everything again beforehand.

Hello Everyone,

would like to ask one question. My MA sent my AFP by mail to my CO. But when I logged in my immi account I can see only my previous AFP received not the newone. Anybody has any idea about this. Thanks guys

Ā 

When they ask for more documents then you send it to them on there personal email and they just keep it with your other documents.

Guest Gill2015
When they ask for more documents then you send it to them on there personal email and they just keep it with your other documents.

Thanks @ bikerboy070707,

Really appreciated your reply. Co also asked for SVAC. I gonna pay for that but Co didn't send any invoice so I can pay for SVAC. Still waiting for my nomination approval.

It depends on the case officer. But don't just leave it like that if you can then get another medical done so that you can save your time, otherwise they will tell you to do another medical which will take more time. Better to do everything again beforehand.

Ā 

Thanks Bikerboy

Ā 

But to get a new medicals done we need hap id right? I guess it has to be issued by immi?