187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

oh i hate this wait time :( thought they will atleast allocate july months file hope they will allocate july files asap :(

Ā 

DE-> Nomination and visa-1 july. Documents submitted all from checklist.

Along with medical and Police clearance

Decision Nomination and visa - waiting

Ā 

Ā 

When they open your file plz let me know. I have applied on 22nd July.

Best of luck. God bless u.

oh i hate this wait time :( thought they will atleast allocate july months file hope they will allocate july files asap :(

Ā 

DE-> Nomination and visa-1 july. Documents submitted all from checklist.

Along with medical and Police clearance

Decision Nomination and visa - waiting

Ā 

if your papers really follow the check list , all paper ready

Ā 

i can tell you, your pr will approve without u even realize

Ā 

thats how i feel. wish u get approve very soon and everyone else the same.

Ā 

Ā 

also if nomination and visa apply on the same day both will get approve together..

Guest Gill2015

Hi @ amar1641

when did u submit your requested documents. What's your occupation? Did u apply nomination in May or June?

Edited by Gill2015

if your papers really follow the check list , all paper ready

Ā 

i can tell you, your pr will approve without u even realize

Ā 

thats how i feel. wish u get approve very soon and everyone else the same.

Ā 

Ā 

also if nomination and visa apply on the same day both will get approve together..

Ā 

Ā 

oh my goodness let your words become true bro and thanks hope next they will start july files cant wait.....happy hearing your golden words

Hi guys, finally I have got my PR granted today!

This morning I was worried about why there was not any news about my nomination, and suddenly my nomination and visa approved together this afternoon without any request of documents!

And my visa lodged on 22 July 2015, which may not yet started allocating according to immi email! This may be a very good sign to those who lodge their application in July.

Ā 

Ā 

Here is my time line:

RCB Lodged ----------- 3 Mar *** RCB Approval ---------- 21 Apr

Nomination Lodged --- 9 Jun *** Nomination Approval -- 27 Oct

Visa Lodged ----------- 22 Jul *** Visa Granted ---------- 27 Oct

Case office: NSW

Case team: Unknow

Ā 

I want to say thanks to all of you who posted useful information and those helped me a lot!

Ā 

Also, litter advice for who haven't got their case officers: Try to submit as much as the required documents you can, before the case officer see your case. Once they asked for additional document, even if you submit the additional document on same day, your case is still going to be delayed, may be several days, may be several week, even months...

Ā 

At the end, wish everyone can get your visas soon, and good luck to all of you!

Congrats!!! ??? I also lodge my visa and nomination on same day 22 July 2015. Still No updates

how we know that the file is open or case officer allocated as my immi account shows application received. Even I didn't submit my health exam. I already done with medical exam but my MA says he will submit when they ask for it. Don't know what's going on.

visa and nomination lodged on 22 July 2015

how we know that the file is open or case officer allocated as my immi account shows application received. Even I didn't submit my health exam. I already done with medical exam but my MA says he will submit when they ask for it. Don't know what's going on.

Ā 

Hi, how can you check your application is received??? Because when i log into the immi account there are no applications submitted there only showing my student visa nothing else. How can i check online as i have applied from a MA agent.

Ā 

Also medical exam doesn't go to your migration agent it goes directly to immigration i think your migration agent has no knowledge, im sorry to say this. Good Luck

Hi, how can you check your application is received??? Because when i log into the immi account there are no applications submitted there only showing my student visa nothing else. How can i check online as i have applied from a MA agent.

I create the immi account as well with my TRN number as I can't do any thing with that like removing or submitting document but my agent can .

should talk to your MA.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Also medical exam doesn't go to your migration agent it goes directly to immigration i think your migration agent has no knowledge, im sorry to say this. Good Luck

Ā 

Its ok u shouldn't say sorry. I know My MA very well he don't know what he is doing that's the reason I create the account so atleast I can see any update and let him know I also know about that medical goes direct to immi I don't know why he said that..

Edited by Deeppreet

Its ok u shouldn't say sorry. I know My MA very well he don't know what he is doing that's the reason I create the account so atleast I can see any update and let him know?? I also know about that medical goes direct to immi I don't know why he said that..

Ā 

Ā 

Okay, Now i understand. Dont worry you will get visa real quick.

Ā 

Good Luck.

Its ok u shouldn't say sorry. I know My MA very well he don't know what he is doing that's the reason I create the account so atleast I can see any update and let him know I also know about that medical goes direct to immi I don't know why he said that..

Ā 

Hi Deeppreet,

Ā 

You created a immi account will this be conflict of interest? as ur ma will be uploading docs to ur account