187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Did you get any news @bikerboy070707....I wonder if you got something worthwhile...

I called Immigration today and had chat with a very nice gentleman over the phone, who called team 7 while i was on the phone. And he told me that usually now it takes 5-6months for your visa to get approved after nomination. And he also told me that there is a very strict checking going on now a days. And after calling Team 7. He told me that CO dont reply to my email coz i got a MA appointed and they should always contact them not me. And they also told me to send an email through my MA with Urgent written in the subject box for team 7. After that they may finalize the case quickly.

Edited by Aamir Raza

I called Immigration today and had chat with a very nice gentleman over the phone, who called team 7 while i was on the phone. And he told me that usually now it takes 5-6months for your visa to get approved after nomination. And he also told me that there is a very strict checking going on now a days. And after calling Team 7. He told me that CO dont reply to my email coz i got a MA appointed and they should always contact them not me. And they also told me to send an email through my MA with Urgent written in the subject box for team 7. After that they may finalize the case quickly.

Hello Aamir,

I hope you will visa very soon.

Bte plz tell me when did you nomination and Visa?

And whn nomination got approved?

So stressed as my employer is selling his reasturant and he told me that he is waiting for my visa and will sell the reasturant then but MA said he had already sold it, and i really do not know who is true and who is not. Its time for my decission and these things are heppning now. So stressed

Hi guys back to this fprum after few months..........

Rcb applied- 16 march 2015

visa and nomination- 30 march

rcb approved- 27 may

nomination document request- 15 august

nomination approved- 12 oct

visa file documents request- 18 august, provided on same day and nomination forward yesterday. Same day request for my husband vac2 payment, did same day as well.

Waiting for approval within few days and best of luck to all