187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

After getting the visa or not, I am going to send a email to immigration about everything and specially what there operator says on the phone.

Ā 

I think this is a good idea cuz we are like the patients waiting for the critic test results,and some of the operators are like the people lack of emphaty..

Hi guys. I have applied my RCB application to the State Government of WA through my MA on the 16th of July but we have not heard an answer from them till this date 24th of September. I am just wondering, if is possible to not wait for the RCB to get approved and proceed with nomination and lodgement of 187 visa? Its because my temporary visa ends this November. I do appreciate your help in giving me some advice before I proceed doing the nomination/lodgement of 187 visa. Thank you in advance!

Ā 

Ā 

Hi klk..... also in my case RCB took 3 months, however you can apply for nomination you don't need to wait for RCB approval, Basically RCB will look at Business is in regional area and operating lawfully so no need to bother about if it takes long.

Ā 

RCB Applied on 21/05 approved on 20/08

Nomination Applied - 25/06/15 - Waiting

Hi All

Ā 

That will be great if anyone here can give my answer regarding to Nomination ?,

If Sponsoring Company is vey small than what will Case Officer look for Nomination approval ?. or any other documents they can ask ?

Ā 

thanks

Edited by Ajv

My timeline

Centre NSW parramatta

Through Agent

Position Sales and Marketing manager

Visa and nom applied 2015 April 21st

Medical check done 2015 May 10th

Additional document requested and submitted 2015 SEPT 2nd

Nomination approved 2015 SEPT 24th

VISA waiting...

uys

Does anyone know if we contected immi via email how long does it take to get reply?

And supose my case officer is on leave do u think they apponit someone else before CO go on leave. Its almost 32 working days past after aprooved nomination while my lowyer said immi takes 28 working days.

Hello everyone, just to share my time line with everyone. PR granted

file and nomination lodged on 10th may.

Rcb approved - 9 july

nomination approved - 23 sept at 11 am

pr approved - same day at 4 pm.

Case officer from - nsw

i wish everyone a good luck and lots of wishes who are waiting.

hi there,it has been 6 months since i lodged my NOMINATION and still havent heard anything from the

immigration.to be honest i have lost all the hope now just waiting for refusal now as i can see guys who applies

way after me getting their visas and my current visa is also expiring in a months time,just dont know what to do.

never felt so helpless before in my life..

Ā 

TIMELINE

NOM:-30 MAR

VISA:-14 APR

DOCS ASKED FOR NOM:-8 JUL

DOCS SUBMITTED:-18 JUL

hi there,it has been 6 months since i lodged my NOMINATION and still havent heard anything from the

immigration.to be honest i have lost all the hope now just waiting for refusal now as i can see guys who applies

way after me getting their visas and my current visa is also expiring in a months time,just dont know what to do.

Ā 

TIMELINE

Ā 

Don't feel like that. We are in same ship . I've lodge January and I'm still waiting. Is different progress for each person. So be patient. Sometimes nomination is get approval both with visa. Have also in your mind that you have measure 6 months from visa lodged!

Ā 

TIMELINE

Ā 

Ā 

well I am even further ..... waiting for only refusal..... As my nomination lodged on 2 may 2014!!! visa on 17 november 2014.

over 1 year and 4 months now..... still no outcome at all////

Ā 

so there is no point of comparing waiting time with others mate.

Hello everyone, just to share my time line with everyone. PR granted

file and nomination lodged on 10th may.

Rcb approved - 9 july

nomination approved - 23 sept at 11 am

pr approved - same day at 4 pm.

Case officer from - nsw

i wish everyone a good luck and lots of wishes who are waiting.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi

phi first congrats to you. Enjoy.

Can I ask what is your occupation and trade. I think this is the quickest I have seen.