187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

When I last called immi department,I have been told that my file is allocated to a case officer again and it is due to late September,my question is if there is anyway to learn when my file is opened before finalised?

Ā 

As soon as they open your file, they send a email to your MA telling them that your file is been opened.

Hi guys,

I have followed this forum for a long time. But I haven't say anything actually.:twitcy:

Today after hearing Great news of the Day. Now I want to share my timeline in order to give your guys a hint!

Ā 

Nomination lodged: 30/10/2014

Nomination approved: 22/04/2015

Visa lodged after nomination approval..

Visa lodged: 24/04/2015.

Allocated CO and Document request: 2/09/2015

Submitted: 2/09/2015

Visa Grant: 07/09/2015

NSW center and applied at Perth.

Ā 

Good luck to everyone and hope to here your happy moment soon.

I got an email from my case office saying that it's still in process and will be finalised asap..

Ā 

Do you guys think that are the informations given through the phone by the department regarding file open dates are accurate?When it is told that 'the file is going to open soon or in couple of weeks' would it really open in that time frame?

Do you guys think that are the informations given through the phone by the department regarding file open dates are accurate?When it is told that 'the file is going to open soon or in couple of weeks' would it really open in that time frame?

Ā 

Nah I don't think so coz even my CO didn't even mentioned when it's going to open, this the email for her...

Ā 

Dear

Ā 

Thank you for your email dated 28/8/2015. Your visa processing officer (VPO) is still assessing your case and as soon as assessments are done, the department should be able to finalise it as quick as possible.

Ā 

Regards,

Axxxx

Visa Processing Officer

Position Number: ######

Team 7

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO details

Nah I don't think so coz even my CO didn't even mentioned when it's going to open, this the email for her...

Ā 

Dear

Ā 

Thank you for your email dated 28/8/2015. Your visa processing officer (VPO) is still assessing your case and as soon as assessments are done, the department should be able to finalise it as quick as possible.

Ā 

Regards,

Axxxx

Visa Processing Officer

Position Number: #######

Team 7

Ā 

I think this is more likely a way of saying, do not even think of pushing us further tiny bit . Are you sure that your file has been allocated cuz I got something similar from department just before my file has been allocated to a case officer but last time when I called the department I have been given a timeframe but it may not be accurate for sure ,as I do lose my hope..

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO details

Don't worry..just what going to happen will happen now for will happen later as well. I really don't even check my status coz I know that as soon as they are going to open my file I will get an email straight away...

Ā 

Yeah lets hope the best and try to remain positive...

How many Members we have here from June???

Ā 

I m from late June, however nothing heard yet

Ā 

rcb appiled 22/05/15 - approved 20/08/15

Nomination 25/06/15 - waiting

Visa - yet to apply

Ā 

occupation - Architect

Edited by Ajv