187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Jusk asking a quick question. .if i open my file through immi account if it shows processing ..its mean it being processed or just shows as well when your file isn't opened by immi!!!

Ā 

First it's going to be application received then when they will ask more documents then it's going to be Application in progress and at last Finalised. But from Application in progress to Finalised, it can easily take more then 4-5 months.

Hi guys

I am new to this forum.. I would like to share my timeline

RCB 10 Dec2014

Approval 23 Dec2014

nomination 5Feb 2015

approval 10 May 2015

VISA 07 june 2015

Still waiting

Ā 

Its already been 7 months

what should I do?

thanks

Hi guys

I am new to this forum.. I would like to share my timeline

RCB 10 Dec2014

Approval 23 Dec2014

nomination 5Feb 2015

approval 10 May 2015

VISA 07 june 2015

Still waiting

Ā 

Its already been 7 months

what should I do?

thanks

Ā 

I applied on 14 November 2014 and still waiting..they are making hard checking so can't do anything till the time your CO came to life.:

I applied on 14 November 2014 and still waiting..they are making hard checking so can't do anything till the time your CO came to life.:

Ā 

hi,

I also applied on 17 nov 2014.

may i know your occupation and processing center? and any reason y taking so long??

i am waiting also impationtly......

Very bad news for the people who have been waiting from last year. I called parramatta office and the guy told me that, that's the time they were switching between their computer system, so can be just an error or something. My file is been allocated a while ago. And the person who I have been talking on the phone sent a personal email to the team where my file is been allocated that is in WA. He said I should hear something today if not next week and in worse scenario if by any chance I don't get any response then I should sent them a email once again or call them. Excited now.

Hey did you read my comment?? Coz you need to do the same I think, so that you can hear from them soon.

Ā 

really ?? we r so unlucky......

Ā 

actually I emailed them last week at paramatta office. but I received same reply. UR APPLICATION IS STILL BEING CONSIDERED. WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF WE REQUIRED ANYTHING.

really ?? we r so unlucky......

Ā 

actually I emailed them last week at paramatta office. but I received same reply. UR APPLICATION IS STILL BEING CONSIDERED. WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF WE REQUIRED ANYTHING.

Ā 

Same was happening with me. But I called the Parramatta office myself. And he email the team when my case is been allocated in WA.

Please refer to the sticky thread "Calling DIBP - Please Read"....

Ā 

Today we have spoke to an official at DIBP who as asked us to please remind members to stop calling the processing centre number that has been published on the forum.

They have been receiving calls non stop and it is causing delays in processing because the officers are constantly on the phone to applicants.

He followed on and said that the phone number is only intended for people whose visa's have already been allocated, and have queries other than 'what's the visa status' and not for unallocated visas.

He advised that he and his colleagues are happy to answer any queries from allocated applicants but it is wearing them down (and wasting their time) repeating the same message "your application isn't allocated yet".

Ā 

People with queries should check the website in the first instance and if the information is not there then to email the department.

He said that he doesn't want to dissuade people with genuine concerns and problems from calling, because that is the whole purpose of having the number available in the first place, but the officers have enough to do as it is.

Ā 

So please members, if you want your visa quickly please let the department do their job and hold back on the phone calls.:notworthy:

Ā