187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Is AFP valid only for 6 months? I can't find anything on the IMMI website saying it is only 6 months.

Hi I just confined with my MA she said it's valid for 1 year.

I called AFP office and they said it depends on the department for which U need AFP for. They don't put any expiry date.

Hi I just confined with my MA she said it's valid for 1 year.

I called AFP office and they said it depends on the department for which U need AFP for. They don't put any expiry date.

Thanks ammy1989. I hope it is valid for 1 year as my AFP is already 6 months old now.

Congrats sravya

thanks princesammy, I wish and pray for all of u to get the good news soon and get to enjoy the happy moments

just a small suggestion from my experience: Please don't hesitate to call immi after u have reached the processing time limits, it wont leave a negative impact on your application. when i rang immi, they asked me to wait for 2 weeks and i heard the good news exactly in 2 weeks.

thanks princesammy, I wish and pray for all of u to get the good news soon and get to enjoy the happy moments

just a small suggestion from my experience: Please don't hesitate to call immi after u have reached the processing time limits, it wont leave a negative impact on your application. when i rang immi, they asked me to wait for 2 weeks and i heard the good news exactly in 2 weeks.

Thank you :)

Permanent residence granted today,11:30am.18/08/15

Nomination granted yesterday 17/08/15

Everything lodged on 9/04/15. We used MA.

Thanks to everyone on this forum, you guys really help during our waiting period

Is very hard to wait but I know very soon God will

Put laugh on your faces.

My advice to everyone, don't rely on MA. They only need ur money, could you believe co asked for my sons medical which was missing along the way but MA did not check we get to know through our immi accont, we contact them immediately today and less than 10 minutes our visa was granted. We didn't hear anything from MA until we call them this evening , that our PR was granted in the morning

Guest Gill2015

]Woohooo!!! Finally visa granted today, soooo happyCongrats Sravya. Can u plz. Share your timeline. When did u lodged ur application, processing centre. Thanks.

Congratulations! Can you share your timeline?

Thanks to everyone friends!!!

my timeline:

RCB APPLIED : 9TH MARCH 2015

RCB APPROVAL:10TH MARCH 2015

NOMINATION AND VISA: 13TH MARCH 2015

NOMINATION APPROVAL: 15TH JULY

CO REQUESTED SPOUSE ENGLISH ABILITY : 15TH JULY

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED : 22ND JULY

RANG IMMI: 4TH AUG

VISA GRANT: 18 AUG 2015

PROCESSING CENTRE: SYDNEY

it was such a stressful period and really hard to wait but got hopes as i started to read posts on this forum and once again i thank you friends for extending such a great support on this forum. please feel free to shoot any questions that i could answer from my own experience and trust me you all will get there one day and will enjoy your happy moments.

My advice to everyone, don't rely on MA. They only need ur money, could you believe co asked for my sons medical which was missing along the way but MA did not check we get to know through our immi accont, we contact them immediately today and less than 10 minutes our visa was granted. We didn't hear anything from MA until we call them this evening , that our PR was granted in the morning

congrats omalayo and well said about Migration agents. something similar happened to me as well. Donot trust MA blindly. Please keep checking your immiaccount regularly everyday. They just scare you so much and put you in depression. I agree there are some good MA'S out there but majority of them donot concentrate after lodging your application and donot update you, so pay attention to your immiaccount. wishing you all good luck!!!

Guest Gill2015
Permanent residence granted today,11:30am.18/08/15

Nomination granted yesterday 17/08/15

Everything lodged on 9/04/15. We used MA.

Thanks to everyone on this forum, you guys really help during our waiting period

Is very hard to wait but I know very soon God will

Put laugh on your faces.

Congrats. What was ur occupation & processing centre. Thanks