187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Ā 

Hi vgm congrats. So they requested visa docs before requesting nomination docs?if they requested nom docs on 1/7 when did u submitted nom docs. And after how many days ur nomination got approved or it approved today with visa? Thank you.
Yes visa docs requested before nomination... unusual but with me it was like thatNomination docs requested on 1/7 and submitted 8/07Nomination and visa approved together 1 week after the expiry of the 28 days from nom docs requesting (5/08)

Hi Guys I have been checking this forum for a while.

Finally my turn to Post

Ā 

Nomination applied 11/02

Visa 17/02

Doc Requested for Visa: early June

Doc Requested for Nomination: 1/7

Visa Approved: 05/08 (today)

Fitness Centre Manager WA

Ā 

Really wishing all the best for everyone!!!

Ā 

congratulations! :jiggy:

Ā 

Can I ask where you are currently based please? We submitted our 187 from the UK on 14/4 and was wondering when we are likely to get our approval? The RCB was certified on 8/6 but still waiting on our Nomination and Visa to be approved.

Ā 

Thank you and congratulations again!!

Ā 

Laura

Yes visa docs requested before nomination... unusual but with me it was like thatNomination docs requested on 1/7 and submitted 8/07Nomination and visa approved together 1 week after the expiry of the 28 days from nom docs requesting (5/08)

Thank you VGM very much for your kind reply. Appreciate it.

If your nomination got approved then don't need to worry coz the last step

Is just documents regarding you. And now a days immigration is making enquiries...

Ā 

My nom and visa both not approved yet...still waiting ..both opened in 2 days differnce and submitted docs for nom on 28th july.....

The more your are going to think about this, the more harder your days going to be. And every1 situation is different, so don't think that if something bad happened to me then it's going to happen with you as well..chill and have fun..

Ā 

Thank you mate ...hope you hear soon too ...

I also called immigration last week and they have told me that it can take 6months for Nomination and 6months for Visa approval..but don't call them often as they have all the record like how many times you have called and for what reason...and if they got suspicious then they can take more time in processing your file...just have fun and hope for the best..Chao!!

I also called immigration last week and they have told me that it can take 6months for Nomination and 6months for Visa approval..but don't call them often as they have all the record like how many times you have called and for what reason...and if they got suspicious then they can take more time in processing your file...just have fun and hope for the best..Chao!!

Hello mate and I disagree with ur statement

I called them 3-4 times when my file was in processing and got my PR in 2.5 months

good luck

Just called immigration asking about my visa...they said that its under process and it takes 6months after your nomination is been approved regardless of applying both nomination and visa together...so people waiting for there nomination or got there nomination, still have to wait 6months or less... :)