187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello

Case officier got allocated yesterday for my nomination and asked for additional documents from employer. Feb 20th nomination applied .

How long it can take for decission after submission of documents.

And application lodged on feb 27th

Thanks

It depends on CO i guess, but usually they will get back to u within 28 days according to my MA (of course its the time frame given to the client to submit documents as well)

Anyways try to submit the docs ASAP

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!!!!

Did you submit before profit/loss statement while applying nomination as well..or immi ask for current p/l statement?

Hell9 navi

I am not sure about before ..but they said case offcier asked for profit and loss .but according to what they are saying i can understand that they didnt provide it before ...they are submitting last years only

Hello

My employer said he bought the bussiness jan 2014 so he said he can provide P & L for 6 months last financial year

When i asked is it enough.he said they havent lodged this year financial statement yet ..so they wnt to give explanation to case officier about it ......will it effect my nomination if they dont provide one year statements???

Hi Everyone,

I am from NSW and i have employer in regional and he is willing me to sponsor in a category of Retail Manager, i have Qualification, Experinece and English IELTS 6 Each. But when i go to occupation list i cannot find Retail manager in CSOL list, but when i look on acacia website they have a list which also shows RSMSOL. Apart from acacia i cannot find anywhere RSMSOL an updated list.

So please guide me is there in any RETAIL MANAGER occupation for 187 RSMS in NSW.

if you have any list which can explain between CSOL and RSMSOL

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I am from NSW and i have employer in regional and he is willing me to sponsor in a category of Retail Manager, i have Qualification, Experinece and English IELTS 6 Each. But when i go to occupation list i cannot find Retail manager in CSOL list, but when i look on acacia website they have a list which also shows RSMSOL. Apart from acacia i cannot find anywhere RSMSOL an updated list.

So please guide me is there in any RETAIL MANAGER occupation for 187 RSMS in NSW.

Thanks

you have to go and talk to a migration agent...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

I believe this is the occupation list you need: https://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/F2015L01018