187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everybody I'm the new. I would say that waiting for the visa makes me anxious. Hope everyone can get the visa soon. I have been waiting for nearly 5 months how about everyone? :D

Hi dog

can you plz share your timeline , I applied visa with approved nomination on 12 feb nearly 5 months , realy stress

hi

i called immi yesterday to know the progress of my application and i was told that my file has sent to another office for assessment.

when i asked when he said on 6th OF MAY 2015.

it means from last two months they are doing the assessment. unbelievable.

Hi streeter

did you apply nomination and visa together ? Nomination approved yet can yor plz share your time line

yes i applied altogether, nomination was approved and additional docs were asked which were police check and medical on 12th of FEB 2015.

i provided these docs as soon as i got it.

now its been five months never got any response from immi.

hi

i called immi yesterday to know the progress of my application and i was told that my file has sent to another office for assessment.

when i asked when he said on 6th OF MAY 2015.

it means from last two months they are doing the assessment. unbelievable.

Hi

can you plz tell when did you applied and some time immi do some ridiculous things

yes i applied altogether, nomination was approved and additional docs were asked which were police check and medical on 12th of FEB 2015.

i provided these docs as soon as i got it.

now its been five months never got any response from immi.

thats really bad to hear how ca immi do these type of things .i was talking to my lawyer today he said now immi will do work quicker than before As financial year been finished and new year started , hope for the best I am sure u will get some good news soon . Best of luck

thats really bad to hear how ca immi do these type of things .i was talking to my lawyer today he said now immi will do work quicker than before As financial year been finished and new year started , hope for the best I am sure u will get some good news soon . Best of luck

have you got your co?

Hi Everyone here is my timeline so far;

RCB Applied: 23rd Feb 2015

RCB Approved: 5th Mar 2015

Nomination Applied: 20th Feb 2015

Visa Applied: 24th April 2015

Nomination Approved: 2nd Jun 2015

Add Docs Requested (Meds): 2nd Jun 2015

Add Docs Submitted: 17th Jun 2015

Same CO that approved nomination requested Documents. I have not used MA. When health clearance was provided I clicked "request complete" button and my status changed from "information requested" to "assessment in progress". I emailed the processing centre to say my health clearance was provided and they replied saying "Thank you for your e-mail. The provided information has been attached to the application and will be assessed by a case officer in due course.". I thought I had a case officer??? or will this go to someone else now? I thought I would of had it by now :(

Edited by K8e11

Hi Everyone here is my timeline so far;

RCB Applied: 23rd Feb 2015

RCB Approved: 5th Mar 2015

Nomination Applied: 20th Feb 2015

Visa Applied: 24th April 2015

Nomination Approved: 2nd Jun 2015

Add Docs Requested (Meds): 2nd Jun 2015

Add Docs Submitted: 17th Jun 2015

Same CO that approved nomination requested Documents. I have not used MA. When health clearance was provided I clicked "request complete" button and my status changed from "information requested" to "assessment in progress". I emailed the processing centre to say my health clearance was provided and they replied saying "Thank you for your e-mail. The provided information has been attached to the application and will be assessed by a case officer in due course.". I thought I had a case officer??? or will this go to someone else now? I thought I would of had it by now :(

Its a standard reply. It'll be assessed by a case officer, probably the one you aready have, unless that one is on leave or sick or run off with the dustman. In that case someone else will lok at it.All perfectly normal.......!

Its a standard reply. It'll be assessed by a case officer, probably the one you aready have, unless that one is on leave or sick or run off with the dustman. In that case someone else will lok at it.All perfectly normal.......!

Hello mates

I have a stituation which is making me worried

As i told you i applied for RSMS as chef on feb 20th nomination and 27 application

At present they are into feb 2015 files so i am expecting in another couple of weeks

But past i applied for cousin sponsorship 487 visa which will come under priority 5. So after long gap nearly 5.5 years they just opened my file yesterday . and just requested for medicals ,pcc, form 80 only

So if i go with 487 i no more need to work in regional.

I wanted to know if i accept that 487 now will they still process my rsms 187 and ask me when the time of decision of rsms which one i need ....or do they staright away ask me now which visa i wanted to continue

Because i wanted to keep 487 as back up if something wrong with 187

Will it be possible

Please help me out

Thank you kindly

Hello,

I currently on my second year working holiday visa and am currently working as a restaurant manager, the resort want to put me through sponsorship under the 187 visa. I however do not have hospitality qualifications? does anyone one of any good short courses i can do? to boost my CV?

Thanks

buddy thats too early.. possibly no.. by the way is ur nomination applied on feb got approved? mine is mar 12 (visa and nomi) anyway..

No divig my nomination is still not approved no idea what they are doing some told me when March file open then my file will be open regardless of feb nomination

Hello mates

I have a stituation which is making me worried

As i told you i applied for RSMS as chef on feb 20th nomination and 27 application

At present they are into feb 2015 files so i am expecting in another couple of weeks

But past i applied for cousin sponsorship 487 visa which will come under priority 5. So after long gap nearly 5.5 years they just opened my file yesterday . and just requested for medicals ,pcc, form 80 only

So if i go with 487 i no more need to work in regional.

I wanted to know if i accept that 487 now will they still process my rsms 187 and ask me when the time of decision of rsms which one i need ....or do they staright away ask me now which visa i wanted to continue

Because i wanted to keep 487 as back up if something wrong with 187

Will it be possible

Please help me out

Thank you kindly

Hi there

From what it looks like,I think you should submit your requested documents for 487 and if you get a positive decision you can withdraw your 187 later on as these 2 files are seperate and don't effect each other

But also you should go to a good migration agent and describe your scenario

Cheers and good luck!

Hello,

I currently on my second year working holiday visa and am currently working as a restaurant manager, the resort want to put me through sponsorship under the 187 visa. I however do not have hospitality qualifications? does anyone one of any good short courses i can do? to boost my CV?

Thanks

To apply for 187 you must have qualification

And as you said that you have 2 years experience in managing a restaurant

There are a lot of institutions which provide you qualification certificates on the basis of your experience

Cheers