visa apply 28/01/15

nomination approved 15/04/15

document required 15/06

visa approve 1/07/15

Position manager

Case located nsw

Good luck guys .

best wishes for you

Hi everyone i am new on this site i need your help is any one get visa after pic 4020 three year ban my was refuse because three year not finish i have apply again only nomination this 21 jan and approved on 5 june now i am going to apply visa in august but worried about result my ban was finished on 25 January 2015.any suggestions appreciate please help.its too much money thanks.

I am also dealing with pic4020 .immigration thought that ı provided bogus document .ı did clarify this situtation now waiting for the result.Could you please tell me ? how did you get banned?

Ā 

My student visa refuse due to false funds i lost my mrt in june 2014 but luckily before mrt hearing we had apply our rsms and when we lost mrt we got bridging visa bcz our decision not made for rsms and in sep 2014 our rsms refuse and we again apply mrt which is not finalized yet so our ban finished and again nomination is approve

My student visa refuse due to false funds i lost my mrt in june 2014 but luckily before mrt hearing we had apply our rsms and when we lost mrt we got bridging visa bcz our decision not made for rsms and in sep 2014 our rsms refuse and we again apply mrt which is not finalized yet so our ban finished and again nomination is approve

Ā 

Was your case a hard case ,my issue is occurred due to a misunderstanding in my reference letter (a wrong stamp has been put by one of my previous employer on my reference letter) now we clarified the situation and even strengthen it with my social security details from government related to the same employer.hopefully we will clarify it.If your nomination is approved as I understood you will have less problem from now on...fingers crossed for all

hi guys can some tell me in detail how this rsms visa.....my migration agent is looking after all these but i seriously dont know how the process works could someone tell me the exact process......Infact my nomination has already been applied on july 1st that is tomorrow but still i dunno what is the exact process of this rsms visa for queensland(sunshine Coast)

Yes hope so all get pr thanks

Ā 

hi guys can some tell me in detail how this rsms visa.....my migration agent is looking after all these but i seriously dont know how the process works could someone tell me the exact process......Infact my nomination has already been applied on july 1st that is tomorrow but still i dunno what is the exact process of this rsms visa for queensland(sunshine Coast)

Ā 

sorry i mean yesterday....and whats the average time frage ongoing presently

Hi everyone i am new on this site i need your help is any one get visa after pic 4020 three year ban my was refuse because three year not finish i have apply again only nomination this 21 jan and approved on 5 june now i am going to apply visa in august but worried about result my ban was finished on 25 January 2015.any suggestions appreciate please help.its too much money thanks.

i think you be alright as long as you fulfill the visa requirements.