187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Ýes thats mean everything is ok now, they just need your medical and than you will get your visa, could you please tell me your occupation and location?

I got my nomination approved today and requested information (Only Medical requested). Here's my timeline.

Nominated Submitted; 20th February 15

RCB Submitted; 23rd February 15

RCB Approved; 5th March 15

Visa Applied; 24th April

Nomination Approved: 2nd June

Requested Medicals: 2nd June

Does this mean all my other documents are okay and all checks have been done as medicals is all they have requested??

can I know what occupation Plz because I have applied on 28 feb and still no sign of processing yet

My Occupation is Property Manager. The case officer who approved nomination today was the same person who requested medicals which is good. Hopefully you hear back next week.

Hello All,

I finally got my Visa approved today. Applied on 18th Dec, additional documents asked on 28th April and today got my grant.

All the best to all who are in the process. I have been following this forum since June 2014 and it has provided me strength and the energy to remain calm and patient.

Hello All,

I finally got my Visa approved today. Applied on 18th Dec, additional documents asked on 28th April and today got my grant.

All the best to all who are in the process. I have been following this forum since June 2014 and it has provided me strength and the energy to remain calm and patient.

Congrates

Hi All,

if CO request additional documents to approve the visa it means that nomination it was already approved?

Thanks

Hi Magda - Yes it means nomination is approved. I got asked for additional documents this morning and when I asked my employer to check if nomination was approved they checked and it got approved same time I was asked for additional documents. What additional document did they ask you for?

Hope that my nomination is already approved because the lady that have access to this information is away. Anyway they requested just Completion letter from education provider from Australia. I applied on 17 of February.

Hi All,

I got my nomination approved today and requested information (Only Medical requested). Here's my timeline.

Nominated Submitted; 20th February 15

RCB Submitted; 23rd February 15

RCB Approved; 5th March 15

Visa Applied; 24th April

Nomination Approved: 2nd June

Requested Medicals: 2nd June

Does this mean all my other documents are okay and all checks have been done as medicals is all they have requested??

is it direct entry

Hello

I am on this forum from last few months. You all are very good and informatic person..

I am getting good idea about processing and wait time for Individual case..

its really helpful..

Guys is that any difference between Onshore and Offshore file processing time?

Anyone who waiting for Offshore case....

Edited by ajdto

Hello

I am on this forum from last few months. You all are very good and informatic person..

I am getting good idea about processing and wait time for Individual case..

its really helpful..

Guys is that any difference between Onshore and Offshore file processing time?

Anyone who waiting for Offshore case....

I have applied for the nomination onshore but I'll be applying for my visa from offshore

Applied nomination on 24 December

Documents requested -14 May

Still waiting for the decision