187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

All i know is that it should be for a full time employment ... not part time.

Ā 

Ok because today I have arugument with my employer and he gave me written warning and told me he can sack me but my contact is fixted term and have even no termination clause

don't know what to do at all

Ok because today I have arugument with my employer and he gave me written warning and told me he can sack me but my contact is fixted term and have even no termination clause

don't know what to do at all

Ā 

Ā 

i think they can sack you whenever they want ,but i m not sure

Hi everyone,

Ā 

After a very long wait to submit additional documents,three days later after all documents have been submitted I have been asked to clarify about one of my previous employer's reference letter due to wrong information ( the wrong stamp has been put as my previous employer has several shops in my home country and wrong date but the dates have been corrected on translation paper so they were aware of it) and that reference letter named as bogus.And immigration asked me to provide anything to clarify the situation and stated that if I am not able to clarify, my visa application would be refused.

Ā 

Straight away I contacted with my previous employer and requested him to correct the information.I also provided the work entry details from government using the main superannuation funds service.And last I have worked in my previous work place for 7.5 months but the owner of the company has only paid for 3 months of my superannuation.

*The only problem now, I may prove that I worked for that company via the new reference letter with the right stamp and the superannuation entry paperwork from government but I am not able to provide the whole 7.5 months .I am only able to provide the 3 months that I worked there because of my smart employer.I am not sure what I am able to provide more to proof the time frame but hopefully they would satisfy with the paperwork I could provide.

Ā 

Meanwhile my nomination approved today!!!!! If anyone got any advise,much appreciated.

Ā 

Hi everyone after a very long time,

Ā 

All paperwork have been submitted last week on Tuesday evening including a corrected reference letter from my previous employer,a statutory declaration sworn by me to satisfy PIC 4020,social security details,a statement from my previous employer stating how the incident occurred and an explanation from me that I provided the correct employment dates in couple of docs earlier so simply stating that providing a bogus doc is not a matter of fact and it is all due to a misunderstanding between my previous employer and his authorised employee.Hopefully all of these docs would help to clarify this awkward situation ,I have been really stressed for the last couple of weeks and I do not think that I may wait one another single day.I hope the best for everyone who is having those stressful days.

Ā 

Best,

Gurzey

Edited by GurZey

Hi guys i have ben following this forum for a while and would like to share my experience

vissa and nomination applied on 14 jan 2015

vissa granted on 27 may 2015 with no further docs requested

Ā 

Thats great news congratulations

could please share ur occupation ?

Ā 

cheers

good morning everyone

i have few questions relating to 187visa. I have recently applied for that. So my questions are

1) Once my 187 visa get approved can my partner work in metropolitan area as it is hard to find job here and as we are just an hour drive away from that.

2) After my visa get approved can i do second job other than my current on which i am getting 187.

3) And lastly after my visa approval if my employer do some fishy things like by not paying me properly or ask me to work extra hours etc. can i leave him or not.

Ā 

wait for response

Ā 

thanks

m

Money

your wife can work any where no restriction.you can also do any other job along with your sponsored job. you can go to fair work and ask suggestion from immigration, as my friend was suggested to leave the employer coz he was not paying right amount.

Hi guys i have ben following this forum for a while and would like to share my experience

vissa and nomination applied on 14 jan 2015

vissa granted on 27 may 2015 with no further docs requested

Ā 

Ā 

Congrates. I think I have about 3 weeks to go judging by your dates. So happy for you.

Hi everyone,

Ā 

A quick question,

Ā 

On immiaccount web page on the left bottom corner there is a submit application button,I applied via a migration agent but I imported my application on immiaccount webpage by myself to follow-up closer.

My question is,should I also click on that button...thanks in advance....

Hi everyone,

Ā 

A quick question,

Ā 

On immiaccount web page on the left bottom corner there is a submit application button,I applied via a migration agent but I imported my application on immiaccount webpage by myself to follow-up closer.

My question is,should I also click on that button...thanks in advance....

Ā 

you can click on import application and get to see your application...but there is no need of touching submit button ...thanks

Hi All,

Ā 

I got my nomination approved today and requested information (Only Medical requested). Here's my timeline.

Ā 

Nominated Submitted; 20th February 15

RCB Submitted; 23rd February 15

RCB Approved; 5th March 15

Visa Applied; 24th April

Nomination Approved: 2nd June

Requested Medicals: 2nd June

Ā 

Does this mean all my other documents are okay and all checks have been done as medicals is all they have requested??

Hi All,

Ā 

I got my nomination approved today and requested information (Only Medical requested). Here's my timeline.

Ā 

Nominated Submitted; 20th February 15

RCB Submitted; 23rd February 15

RCB Approved; 5th March 15

Visa Applied; 24th April

Nomination Approved: 2nd June

Requested Medicals: 2nd June

Ā 

Ā 

Does this mean all my other documents are okay and all checks have been done as medicals is all they have requested??

can I know what occupation Plz because I have applied on 28 feb and still no sign of processing yet