187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Ajv..

yes case by case....if your sponsoring company is a small business, possibly the case officer will ask more docs...

In my case I was requested docs about evidence of abilities that employee can pay to employer or cannot.....

So my boss's accountant send a letter and other docs to my MA....

It is really case by case......nobody knows.........@@@@@@@

Good Luck

Thanks ajijikichul

any way apart from accountant letter what evidence they asks regarding to financial abilities ?

mine is very small n new company so I think by employer need to be prepared for evidence

cheers

hi all,

my nomination approved today as customer service manager,

applied on 4 Nov 14 and offshore. additional docs asked 20 march submitted on 8 april 15.

dont know when they gonna request Medicals.

well nearly there,

"Brar 0987: u will hear something this week, as our applications are going on same route.

Thanks

Deep Gill

Hi DeepGill

what additional documents immi asked for nomination approval ?

thanks

Thanks ajijikichul

any way apart from accountant letter what evidence they asks regarding to financial abilities ?

mine is very small n new company so I think by employer need to be prepared for evidence

cheers

Hello Ajv

The officer asked anything about that.... I am a 457visa holder from last year.. so my boss is paying me every week... till now

and we have payslips... the account sent a letter(she wrote that my boss can pay me) and one year payment record to immi...

But it's depends on case officer...so just in case if your boss has accountant, ask them about preparing that...or ask your MA..

Thank you

Have a good day.

Hi,

Can u guys give me the email address of immigration department ?i loge my application in South Australia. I want check my status but I loge application in the end of January. Still no news ,and I don't know which department my file allocate. Nomination already approve just waiting for visa. Thanks guys.

Hi,

Can u guys give me the email address of immigration department ?i loge my application in South Australia. I want check my status but I loge application in the end of January. Still no news ,and I don't know which department my file allocate. Nomination already approve just waiting for visa. Thanks guys.

Nsw.pse@immi.gov.au

Edited by bikerboy070707

Hi All,

I applied for nomination on 20 Feb & visa app 24th Apr - No word on nomination yet. Any one hear back from Feb yet?

Will my visa take longer now because I applied for visa separately?

I applied nomination on 5 Feb & visa on 10 March nothing heard yet on nomination

Hi All,

I applied for nomination on 20 Feb & visa app 24th Apr - No word on nomination yet. Any one hear back from Feb yet?

Will my visa take longer now because I applied for visa separately?

hi mine is 28 feb still no update keep updating

Hello Ajv

The officer asked anything about that.... I am a 457visa holder from last year.. so my boss is paying me every week... till now

and we have payslips... the account sent a letter(she wrote that my boss can pay me) and one year payment record to immi...

But it's depends on case officer...so just in case if your boss has accountant, ask them about preparing that...or ask your MA..

Thank you

Have a good day.

Thanks ajijikichul

Those information really will helps to heads up

Actually my RCB been lodged just last week and Nomination ll lodge within week

so as per I see time line of most of people here, it's long wait

anyway thanks and all the best to u

hello Ajv they asked employee contract, some docs related to nominating company and my most recent resume.

Thanks Dear deepgill

this info ll help me to make ready some documents

Hope u ll get ur approval soon cheers

Edited by Ajv

I think so too... Applied 18th Dec ... Additional info requested 28th April... submitted already now in the next 2-4 weeks will be in the 28 days zone... Hope it works out. This wait is very stressful indeed.

i was asked for additional documents ie medical and police check on 12 feb i submitted on 7th of march. after that havent heard anything.

hi i am on 457 visa ,i have applied rsms in june 2014.

i got nomination approved in sep 2014 they requested additional doc in oct 2014

still waiting for visa i hv already sent them three reminders . everytime they give same answer that we wl contact you if any further information required . can anybody tell me what to do now .should i cl them or just send one more reminder like before

thats exactly happening with me as well. i called them many times but the answer is same all the time as you said we will contact you if need further information.

its been nearly three months since i submitted my medical and police check. people told me normally it takes 28 days but in my case its nearly three months. still havent heard anything.

Hi all,

We've been following the forum closely and wanted to share our good news to give you all hope.

We applied for nomination and visa together with all of our documents, medical and police check submitted on 10 January. We were allocated to a team on 9 May and our visa was approved today 26 May. So there's hope for anyone who submitted in January!

Moving to Cairns as secondary school teacher.

Hi All,

Quick question, I have applied for nomination on the 18th Feb, I have not submitted visa application as I want to wait and see if it has been approved. I will be submitting this in Australia as I am hoping to be placed on a bridging visa. Is it possible to apply for a bridging visa that would allow me to work for the company that is sponsoring me. They need me to work asap, and I have been made aware, that by applying for the nomination and visa separately, it could take another 3-6months to be approved!!

Thanks

Looks like no progress has been made this week... My 28 days are up but no response... Will have to wait longer.

After the 28 days waiting gone you will hear something in the next 2 weeks so you're really close! ;) good luck!