187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Visa granted today!

Here is my timeline:

Nomination & visa applied 18/12/2014

HR country, Parramata Office

No documents required

Status changed to 'finalised' 12/05/2015

Thank you for all the motivation by this forum.

Best wishes to everyone!!

Visa granted today!

Here is my timeline:

No documents required

Congrats

Visa granted today!

Here is my timeline:

No documents required

Congratulations mate.

heard that applicants from feb got their CO allocated. How to know that i am from South australia and our processing center is paramatta.

Ok let's hope for good because I don't know how immi taking file because I have seen some feb file had been allocated , so stressed

hello Komalami, applicants from feb got their CO allocated? How to know that i am from South australia and our processing center is paramatta.

Congratulations mate.

heard that applicants from feb got their CO allocated. How to know that i am from South australia and our processing center is paramatta.

Thanks!

I didn't know when CO allocated because the updated date didn't change on mine. It went 'finalised' straight away.

I think you need to email immigration office.

To those who are currently on 457 visa. I am enrolling for medicare since I have already lodged the 187. i want to know if I can already cancel my BUPA insurance after I enrol in medicare but before getting co allocation and before visa grant?

To those who are currently on 457 visa. I am enrolling for medicare since I have already lodged the 187. i want to know if I can already cancel my BUPA insurance after I enrol in medicare but before getting co allocation and before visa grant?

Iwas with bupa as well. I did not cancel it until I get my visa granted . Than I called bupa and tell them I lodged my visa in feb and they returned me all the money from the date I lodged for 187 visa . But yes you can cancel your bupa account and go for Medicare . I didn't cancel it be beause if my visa was rejected than I had to back with bupa again .

Iwas with bupa as well. I did not cancel it until I get my visa granted . Than I called bupa and tell them I lodged my visa in feb and they returned me all the money from the date I lodged for 187 visa . But yes you can cancel your bupa account and go for Medicare . I didn't cancel it be beause if my visa was rejected than I had to back with bupa again .

Hi Did you continue with Bupa with private health care or they refunded the essentials visa cover automatically.

Hi Did you continue with Bupa with private health care or they refunded the essentials visa cover automatically.

Hi I was on 457 visa and I was on private health care. I lodged for 187 visa on 18 of feb and they grant me visa on 29 of April . the next day I went on Medicare . Than I rang bupa and told them that I had lodged my visa on 18 of feb , can you refund me the money . And they said certainly . And within the week they transfer two months money into my account . No I haven't continue with bupa . I canceled it .

HI all...

Does anybody knows about add docs??

I have requested some of nomination add docs from immi yesterday..

does anyone requested visa add docs before has got a nomination..?? or requested add docs both (nomi/visa)?? or nomi first and visa some days after that??

I really want my officer to check my file just after upload my add docs not after 28days@@@@@@@@@ visa as well........

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ajijikichul,

my case offer asked for additional information for nomination on 18th March and then for visa on 25th March. The last updated was 30 th April.

Thank you so much for your response....

I expect to hear good news soon...

Anyway how's going about your nomination problem??

I want to share my happiness with you.

I got PR today.

my visa and nomination applied 19th dec

my visa and nomination approved 13th may.

no additional doc required.

wishing you all the best for other

Thank you so much for your response....

I expect to hear good news soon...

Anyway how's going about your nomination problem??

My MA has sent an email to case officer, mentioned about the immi system problem following his proof and sent all the adds again. The case officer replied that she has forwarded to her manager for consideration. No news yet. So worried and disappointed :(

hi i am on 457 visa ,i have applied rsms in june 2014.

i got nomination approved in sep 2014 they requested additional doc in oct 2014

still waiting for visa i hv already sent them three reminders . everytime they give same answer that we wl contact you if any further information required . can anybody tell me what to do now .should i cl them or just send one more reminder like before

Anyone form feb file??

\

Hi, I am from February. Still not heard anything, we have just done the nomination application so far. Waiting to hear the response before submitting my visa application. I am guessing this will make the process longer?

Thanks and good luck