187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I think so, because it has been showing "assessment in progress" till now

I got CO asked for PCC

Last update when they asked for doc. 9th April

Even though showing the same

Don't know what's happening

when did u apply for your application because I applied in feb for nomination and then in March for visa

when did u apply for your application because I applied in feb for nomination and then in March for visa

21st Nov nomination after RCB approved

25th Nov application

Nom approved 1st april

Visa doc: PCC asked 9th April after that no update on immi account

PCC upload 15th April

Visa still waiting .......:(

Last update shows 9th April

Status still " assessment in progress"

So worried and stressed :(

25th Nov application

Nom approved 1st april

PCC upload 15th April

i hope you will get good news very soon best of luck

Rcb applied dnt know the date but was approved in july. Then applied for nomination on 22 july and asked for additional docs on 4th of nov. And approved on 5 dec and then applied for application on 8/12 till now no news so far. Status is assesment in progress

Rcb applied dnt know the date but was approved in july. Then applied for nomination on 22 july and asked for additional docs on 4th of nov. And approved on 5 dec and then applied for application on 8/12 till now no news so far. Status is assesment in progress

What's application in process Mean ? In immiaccount because that what show in line as well

@Komalami

Mate, your worries are worthless. I understand that Pcc is the last step before great GRANT so no later than early may you'll be APR :) ( Aussie Perm Resi ). Remove the stress and prepare to live the dream. If somethin' bad would have happend it should be till now.

@ Reet and Gpsingh

We are mates with close lodgements date. Mine was 9 dec as you reet. Please post any detail or update you hear.

Will hear something sooner rather than later.

Come on Immiiii

Edited by Danielstea

@Komalami

Mate, your worries are worthless. I understand that Pcc is the last step before great GRANT so no later than early may you'll be APR :) ( Aussie Perm Resi ). Remove the stress and prepare to live the dream. If somethin' bad would have happend it should be till now.

@ Reet and Gpsingh

We are mates with close lodgements date. Mine was 9 dec as you reet. Please post any detail or update you hear.

Will hear something sooner rather than later.

Come on Immiiii

Do u know whats appliaction in progress mean is it positive sign ? Are they doing something on my file ??

25th Nov application

Nom approved 1st april

PCC upload 15th April

Hi don't stress.

You will hear something soon, I am in same boat as yours.

All the best

Hi I am a new in this forum..

I applied nomi/visa 13.01.2015... and I have not heard anything yet...

I saw the a lot of posts about regular processing time in here.. 4.5months @@ mine just nearly 3.5months so far....

But one of my friend who applied rsms Nomi/visa on 13.12.2014

05.03.2015 Request additional doc(PCC)

10.04.2015 Visa Granted..

His is lucky yeah~??

Hu@@@ his MA is a same as my MA... The MA said that nobody know the actual processing time..

Is here anyone who has got a visa ( applied on Jan )

Please share all your timeline and take courage with each other..

Thank you

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you offshore?

Do u know whats appliaction in progress mean is it positive sign ? Are they doing something on my file 

Do u know whats appliaction in progress mean is it positive sign ? Are they doing something on my file 

i dont think ...it will show in progress after the next day u applied ur file.it does not mean that they doing something on our file..they only processing november/december files at the moment..as you applied in feb i would say you have to wait nearly 1 more month.u may not hear anything before that..i know waiting is killing us...but what can we do !! only we can wait & wait

That's the status at the moment before the system been updated was different .,anyonce has the same ??

--Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action requiredAll health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

"Hello there;1936733503]Hi don't stress.

All the best"

hello hellothere,

haven't you heard anything either after the documents submission, i m on same situation, submitted docs on 8 april and 28 days waiting period is already over but haven't heard anything back form them yet.

hope everything goes well.

just cant wait.

this waiting is very hard,

Thanks

Deep

"Hello there;1936733503]Hi don't stress.

All the best"

hello hellothere,

haven't you heard anything either after the documents submission, i m on same situation, submitted docs on 8 april and 28 days waiting period is already over but haven't heard anything back form them yet.

hope everything goes well.

just cant wait.

this waiting is very hard,

Thanks

Deep

Hi Deep,

documents were requested on 10th April and my employer's accountant hasn't provided the documents yet.

my MA is chasing my employer. Hopefully by next week they will submit the documents.

your 28 days are over then you should hear something soon.

I have noticed mostly people get their visa exactly on 30 th day.

I am hoping mine after 10th May only.

All the best to you.:)

Hi Deep,

documents were requested on 10th April and my employer's accountant hasn't provided the documents yet.

my MA is chasing my employer. Hopefully by next week they will submit the documents.

your 28 days are over then you should hear something soon.

I have noticed mostly people get their visa exactly on 30 th day.

I am hoping mine after 10th May only.

All the best to you.:)

We are on the same boat

Don't worry we get it soon

Mine PCC asked on 9th April

We hope we get it earlier

We are on the same boat

Don't worry we get it soon

Mine PCC asked on 9th April

We hope we get it earlier

Yeah from the Agent gateway link what I understood is that when we submit our documents And click request complete, our CO might give the decision before 28 days.

They have introduced this request complete button recently.

Good luck to all of us.

Yeah from the Agent gateway link what I understood is that when we submit our documents And click request complete, our CO might give the decision before 28 days.

They have introduced this request complete button recently.

Good luck to all of us.

do not know wether my MA clicked it or not but batter to wait till 15 more days i think.

do not know wether my MA clicked it or not but batter to wait till 15 more days i think.

Yeah 2 weeks are gone.

My MA hasn't even submitted documents yet.

She would do it thou.

wait is all we can do but don't stress out cz things are happening in time.

everyone's file is taking almost same time. So mostly timelines are matching which gives us hope.