187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Actually i didnt know abt it coz my MA just told me that they were 2 pieces of docs relating to my nomination, and he only contacted my boss to get them. My visa application was all gud as they didnt ask for any addi docs for it.

if you dont mind telling what additional documents they asked for

Hi guys,

Ā 

I applied through a MA. He sent me the ack letter of lodgement ( 9 dec ).

As he's not answering my emails ( busy? :arghh: ) I want to login to Immi site and look if the application was allocated to a CO.

My question is, if this is going to affect in any way the application? Immi will then contact me rather then my MA?

I see an option like "import" details of application so I can see the progress? Is this safe, shall I do so?

Ā 

Thanks in advance

Ā 

PS: The waiting and no news are way to much stress for me and family :skeptical:

Hi Everyone,

My Timeline 187RSMS through employer/Perth

Nomination 28th Nov 2014

RCB Approval 19th Dec 2014

Case Officer ask docs-25th Feb 2015

Doc submitted-05th March 2015

Ā 

Awaiting Further..how much time you guys reckon more??

(REPASTING AGAIN HOPEFULLY SOMEONE IS WITH IN THE SAME BANDWAGON)//My collegue had applied on 7th Nov 2015 and he got his Visa Grant on 14th April 2015.

hi, guys just share my time line.

nomination apply on 28/11/14

visa application log on 29/01/15

some document required by agent(not sure if it is required by immigration department) on 11/03/15

nomination get approve 17/04/15

visa still waiting.

question: any people get visa refused after nomination approved? Or is that nomination approve mean your visa will get approve soon? Thanks

Edited by Joe

Hi Everyone,

My Timeline 187RSMS through employer/Perth

Nomination 28th Nov 2014

RCB Approval 19th Dec 2014

Case Officer ask docs-25th Feb 2015

Doc submitted-05th March 2015

Ā 

Awaiting Further..how much time you guys reckon more??

(REPASTING AGAIN HOPEFULLY SOMEONE IS WITH IN THE SAME BANDWAGON)//My collegue had applied on 7th Nov 2015 and he got his Visa Grant on 14th April 2015.

4~5 week u will get news.

Hi guys

Ā 

My visa has been lodged 23 Dec '14. Medical done 8 Jan '15.

Ā 

So far no news, till today. My status changed from 'in progress' to 'assessment in progress'. Is it mean that my application is with migration officer now? How long that will take till I hear from them?

hi in my immi account my status changed from in progress to assessment in progress.what does it means ?

Ā 

Hell0 Riya,

Ā 

Immigration has recently updated the online system. Mine says the same assessment in progress.

Ā 

Thanks

Edited by shiffu
spell

Hi buddy, when did you lodge the application ?

i guess it may mean our cases are allocated. Because my friend applied 186 on 9 Dec got approved on 13 April.

cheers

Ā 

Ā 

21st november nomination

approved 1st april

visa application 25th NOv

asked for Police clearance on 9th april

uploaded PCC on 15th april

still waiting for visa

Nope.

nonimation and via lodged together on 8 Dec, still waiting. My agent says normally visa will be granted straight away once the nomination got approved.

so hopefully next week...

Ā 

yeah mostly says when nomination approves visa approves straight away

make sure your visa documents are all good otherwise if they ask any document you have to wait like me

they asked me AFP PCC that was my mistake that i just uploaded WA PCC but i did't know about that, i know visa's going to approve but waiting seriously killing

Hey there,

I totally understand how you feel. Sometimes they ask for additional docs only because of their carelessness, however we don't have control over anything expect waiting.

Ā 

anyway, I hope we will get good news very soon

they seriously very slow and careless because they just have only one thing to do

just like us we also get tired sometime doing same work.

Ā 

but never lose hope we also had the same feeling before and still i have same feeling till i get visa approved lol

just faith god, everything will be allright.