187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Does this mean July applicants can start hoping now?? I lodge my application with my nomination being approved already...

Ā 

Hopefully [emoji1] mine was lodged 14th July with nomination already approved - the wait had been so hard [emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]

Guest justchill

Hi guys

Ā 

This question is for all my friends whose nomination has just been approved first congrats to all of them, now can any body tell me if someone applied for nomination and visa together in decision ready case, in that case nomination and visa approved together ? And secondly what nomination means, what happens in nomination what immigration dept. Check if they received nomination application and what are chances of visa approval if nomination gets approved ?

Please I need bit info if any of my friend knows all this ?

Hi guys

Ā 

This question is for all my friends whose nomination has just been approved first congrats to all of them, now can any body tell me if someone applied for nomination and visa together in decision ready case, in that case nomination and visa approved together ? And secondly what nomination means, what happens in nomination what immigration dept. Check if they received nomination application and what are chances of visa approval if nomination gets approved ?

Please I need bit info if any of my friend knows all this ?

Ā 

Ā 

First and foremost, I don't think you can lodge a Decision Ready application noting that the Nomination hasn't been approved yet. As far as I understood, Decision Ready applications are for those Applying for the Visa, given that all needed documents including the Nomination has already been given or granted, and thus the Decision Ready application is for the Case officers to be assisted into just approving the Visa application. The chances are higher to have your VISA APPLICATION approved when your VISA NOMINATION has already been approved upon lodgement. It's a big risk to lodge both together (Nomination and Visa application) because what if your Nomination will not be granted? Nevertheless, as I am observing the comments here, it seems like even if you lodge your Nomination and Visa application together, it doesn't seems to matter. Allocation of cases is by the dates they are being filed. Which I heartly don't agree with. What's the point of having a decision ready application with the nomination being approved if these "Application" needs to wait a longer period of time just because they are being delayed for other incomplete applications, like No Form 80, Nomination hasn't approved or whatever. It looks to me that there is no fairness in not prioritizing the Decision ready applications (which in some cases are not even complete) that are totally complete with their documents... SHhhhhhh.. - Just fuming out the waiting game anxiety and stress dramas-

I'm speaking from experience of a 186 visa which is similar - "Decision Ready" used to be a streamlined process whereby Migration Agents confirmed that the nomination and/or application was complete and they had crossed the "T"s and dotted the "I"s to make it easier for the case officer to process the application. This streamlined process ended in Dec. 2013 so from that respect there is no "Decision Ready" process any longer.

Ā 

That doesn't mean you can't submit a complete nomination or application though in hopes of speeding along the process. But applications are processed in order they are received (which is the most fair way IMO) - if they aren't complete then your CO will contact you for missing documents and move onto their other cases while they wait for your response.

Ā 

The benefit of lodging both nomination and application together (or within days of each other) is that in most cases the same case office will process both steps and they are often then finalised more quickly. The disadvantage is that if the nomination is refused, you are usually given the option to withdraw the application or have it refused and neither option comes with a refund of the fees.

Guest justchill

Thanks xiety and Maggie

Ā 

Guys any of you can tell me exactly what co checked in nomination or if there is a nomination refusal what can be the reason is it some problem with employer end or employee .

Thanks

An update from the NSW pse email - they are currently allocating applications lodged at the beginning of July 2014

Hey buddy have u got mail recently. I spoke last week my MA, they said to me immi still processing applications lodged end june2014.

thanks

Hi there,

parramatta office

My employer had lodge the nomination application for 187 visa on 2/07/2014 and it got approved on 26/09/2014.

I had lodge my application on 3/07/2014 and still waiting.

As there is only gap of one day.

Could you please tell me how long do I have to wait for the decision.

Your reply will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hey buddy have u got mail recently. I spoke last week my MA, they said to me immi still processing applications lodged end june2014.

thanks

Ā 

I had just sent for the standard email - however received my email about 10 minutes before your message - PR Granted - so delighted - my application went in 14th July.

Good luck to all those waiting [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

I had just sent for the standard email - however received my email about 10 minutes before your message - PR Granted - so delighted - my application went in 14th July.

Good luck to all those waiting [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Ā 

Congrats man

Hi @@@ bingo 619

had you got your visa yet or not.

when did you applied for nomination and visa could you please tell me I am in the same situation

Ā 

No, not yet. The nomination was submitted on 1st July, however, the Visa was on 13th August, so I do not expect it for another couples of weeks.

Hi guys I'm new to this blog. Any gud news this week.

my time line RCB approved:12/05/2014 Visa and Nomination applied 26/06/14. Co allocated : ?

any one still in June time line. Applied to Victoria processing center updated mail of vic pse auto reply on 08/10/14 states they are processing July applications now.

Hi guys,

Ā 

apart from the lucky birds who have got their visa granted, is there anyone having trouble with 187? Please share your exp. we have been requested by CO for further docs on employer's side. A little slow to provide but still within the deadline. Now it has been 2 weeks since employer provided docs. Quite frustrated if there is any problem. Any advice appreciated.

Ā 

Hi guys, apart from the lucky birds who have got their visa granted, is there anyone having trouble with 187? Please share your exp. we have been requested by CO for further docs on employer's side. A little slow to provide but still within the deadline. Now it has been 2 weeks since employer provided docs. Quite frustrated if there is any problem. Any advice appreciated.
Hi there Could you please tell me when did you lodge your application and employer nomination.Because i am in the same boat applied on 3/07/2014

Hi there Could you please tell me when did you lodge your application and employer nomination.Because i am in the same boat applied on 3/07/2014

Ā 

Hi mate, I lodged my nomination and visa application on 18/6, long before you. CO requested docs from employer on 5/9 but until 30/9 employer was able to provide. Its a bit delayed because of this. Now I m just worried as it has been 2 weeks since the required docs were submitted but still no response from CO. I heard some guys here got their PR within days of providing docs. Waiting game really sucks. God bless us

Hi guys

Ā 

I am new here. just want to share my experience with everyone.

Ā 

Lodged RCB on the 8th of September through my agency.

Ā 

No news yet. MA says it takes approximately 35 days to get result.

Ā 

I have all other documentations ready for nomination and application.

Hi guys, just an update. Got my employer nomination approval today, after a long wait. Hope the visa coming soon. Cheers

Ā 

here's the time line

Ā 

Nomination and visa app on 18/6/2014

Ā 

CO requested further docs from employer 05/9/14

Ā 

Docs submitted 30/9

Ā 

nomination approved 17/10

Ā 

Visa grant ???

Ā 

Parramatta centre

Ā 

Ā 

Hi guys,

Ā 

apart from the lucky birds who have got their visa granted, is there anyone having trouble with 187? Please share your exp. we have been requested by CO for further docs on employer's side. A little slow to provide but still within the deadline. Now it has been 2 weeks since employer provided docs. Quite frustrated if there is any problem. Any advice appreciated.

Edited by Hpvh