187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys, just applied having already got the ADF to sponsor me on a 187, can't access the docs checklist to see what applies to me any ideas?

additionally, is there a shelf life on the validity of the medical and police checks?

thanks and good luck to all!!

Hi guys, just applied having already got the ADF to sponsor me on a 187, can't access the docs checklist to see what applies to me any ideas?

additionally, is there a shelf life on the validity of the medical and police checks?

thanks and good luck to all!!

One year for medicals and police checks.

hi param i am about to jump in same boat. i have an advanced diploma in hospitality management but dnt have any experience. going to apply rcb,nomination and visa all together as a restaurant manager.lets c what happen. i heard there is no requirement for experience if the occupation is restaurant manager. what about you.ta

I think you are right, depend upon occupation and Cert. You should be OK if RCB is positive.

hi guys just need your help my employer lodged the nomination on 25th of june and today immigration has told my boss that the salary i am getting is not according to the awards so either to re do the contract with higher salary or to provide with the payslips of another employee has to be an australian citizen who is on the same position as me and getting paid the same amount as i m getting.... so my employer has sent two recent payslips of the employee who is getting paid like me ....... now i dont know if its normal or is it gonna be a problem or what i m getting a bit depressed...

VISA GRANTED THIS MORNING!

RCB Application Submitted 8th April

RCB Approved 16th April

Nomination Application Submitted 30th April

Nomination Approved 29th April

187 Application submitted 29th May

All documents on checklist attached to application 29th May

Medicals done 10th June

CO assigned and requested Form 80 - 28th July

form 80 submitted 29th July

VISA GRANTED 30th July 2014!

I have found this thread extremely helpful and wish everyone else still waiting the best of luck with the process.

congrats man!!!! can you tell

me your occupation?

hi guys just need your help my employer lodged the nomination on 25th of june and today immigration has told my boss that the salary i am getting is not according to the awards so either to re do the contract with higher salary or to provide with the payslips of another employee has to be an australian citizen who is on the same position as me and getting paid the same amount as i m getting.... so my employer has sent two recent payslips of the employee who is getting paid like me ....... now i dont know if its normal or is it gonna be a problem or what i m getting a bit depressed...

I had similar. They looked at the award wages for my job and said my employer must change my contract to be paying that.

but at my workplace there is another manager who is getting paid the same amount so you recon it will be alright as my employer has sent the payslips of that employee .... will it be alright as immigration asked for either to re do the contract or to send the payslips of the employee on the same salary scale

but at my workplace there is another manager who is getting paid the same amount so you recon it will be alright as my employer has sent the payslips of that employee .... will it be alright as immigration asked for either to re do the contract or to send the payslips of the employee on the same salary scale

I'm not sure, they didn't give my employer that option.

G,Day everyone I am going to apply 187 visa my occupation is cafe manager and my employer is in Darwin.

Can anyone tell me what are the requirements for Northen territory RCB.

Do I need skill assessment under direct entry stream.

Any information much appreciated.

Goodluck to everyone to achieve their future goal.

Hi Mate,

i got RCB approved in two weeks from Darwin. My occupation is Ratail manager.

hopefully you have got approved by now.

please keep us up yo date how u going with ur nomination and visa application.

good luck!!

i think they are only asking for experience if applying as a chef

Hello guys m visiting page everyday but no one is posting stuff about time lines visa grants

I applied on June 11 2014

im in lot of stress I have been waiting for more then16 months including my nomjnation

Wow, two years for the nomination to be approved? Did it get refused first time and go to the mrt? That had to be a record!

No sorry I meant to write 2013

havent got refused at all

and I'm with same employer for 2 yrs part time and I got cert 3 n 4 in commercial cookery

What are my chances and when I should expect a reply bcz I say guys who applied in May 2014 thr visa got reply but not from perth centre

finally I can write my timeline information. Finally visa granted this morning.

RCB Applied 05/01/2014

Nomination and Visa application made on 05/03/2014

nomination approved 02/07/2014

Asked for more docs and information for Visa application. Submitted straight away same day.

Visa approved 13/08/2014