187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone. We did the medicals on the 12th of June, but my wife had to repeat the urine test today. Does anyone know how long is going to take to upload the results to the immigration? We did the test at medibank melbourne.

Thanks

Hi everyone,I am wondering if i am qualified to apply RSMS as a cook.I will be getting my CerIV in commercial cookery via RPl next week.

My agent said I don't need experience to apply this visa.

Does anyone has this experience before?I don't want to risk my money..

Ā 

highly appreciated for someone who can share some info

You can only get RPL if you have had experience. Beware of those Dodgy RPL providers, one of my friend have had a bad experience. Your agent should know how RPL works. Recognition of Prior Learning where you get assessed from your work experience.

Ā 

Good Luck with your visa

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi everyone,I am wondering if i am qualified to apply RSMS as a cook.I will be getting my CerIV in commercial cookery via RPl next week.

My agent said I don't need experience to apply this visa.

Does anyone has this experience before?I don't want to risk my money..

Ā 

highly appreciated for someone who can share some info

Hi everyone. We did the medicals on the 12th of June, but my wife had to repeat the urine test today. Does anyone know how long is going to take to upload the results to the immigration? We did the test at medibank melbourne.

Thanks

Ā 

We had our medicals on the 10th June and they were uploaded to our application by immigration on the 18th June.

hey johnson, did u actually mean nomination approved 29th may? im waiting for 187 as well, but i lodged application and nomination at the same time on 19th may, it has been a month, im wishing for a miracle if i could be granted before 30th this month.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Kevin, yes the nomination part was approved on the 29th May sorry not april. We submitted our application on the 29th May also. We only submitted it that way as my husband arrived onshore on the 27th May so we could remain on a bridging visa until the visa is (fingers crossed) granted.

Hey guys, I am currently working as a web developer and my employer is willing to sponsor my on the 187 visa. I have a few questions that maybe those who are going through the process could help with.

Ā 

I am a bit confused to what the first step is, does my employer have to nominate me before I can do anything?

Ā 

Also what stream to I apply under, I am told it is the direct entry stream but not sure really what the difference is? I am currently on the WHV visa, not sure if that makes a difference?

Ā 

Also it is unlikely my visa will be approve before my 6 months are up so I am also told that I will go onto a briding visa with full work rights whilst the visa is being processed?

Ā 

Any more advice/clarification on this would be greatly appreciated. cheers

Thanx a lot, did you lodge with paramatta? Im on bridging as well, your nomination got approved in a month sounds exciting to me :) best luck for you,you are only a step away shouldnt take too long

Kevin, yes the nomination part was approved on the 29th May sorry not april. We submitted our application on the 29th May also. We only submitted it that way as my husband arrived onshore on the 27th May so we could remain on a bridging visa until the visa is (fingers crossed) granted.

We had our medicals on the 10th June and they were uploaded to our application by immigration on the 18th June.

Ā 

hi Johnson,

Just wanted to know that do they update about medical once case officer is there or they just update it? Because my application is decision ready. so I did my medicals before lodge of my application. I can not see anything online about my medical because I am still waiting for case officer. So anyone know how they update it?

And best of luck for your application mate...

thanks

Thanx a lot, did you lodge with paramatta? Im on bridging as well, your nomination got approved in a month sounds exciting to me :) best luck for you,you are only a step away shouldnt take too long

Ā 

We are in Melbourne but all the documentation that has been received from immigration has the parramatta office details on so I think it has been lodged with parramatta.

hi Johnson,

Just wanted to know that do they update about medical once case officer is there or they just update it? Because my application is decision ready. so I did my medicals before lodge of my application. I can not see anything online about my medical because I am still waiting for case officer. So anyone know how they update it?

And best of luck for your application mate...

thanks

Ā 

We can't see anything when we log in about the medicals but we have contacted immigration and they have advised the medicals were uploaded 8 days later.

There are no changes except the validity period. Skill assesement will be valid for 3 years in applications made from July 1st.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I was told by a friend today that anything applying for a 187 after 1st july will have to do a skills test regardless of their education, I can't find this information online has anyone else heard this? cheers

Hi good people of this thread.

My brother got his nomination approved last year november 13. All the documents are provided even the PCC is submitted again as it was expired. In due coarse we've contacted the CO regarding the status update and been given the same reply that "application is been assessed" and CO precisely mentioned that "she understand the clients situation"

Its been 1+year since the lodgement of the file and no response, Plus the business is closing down soon.

It was RSMS 187. He has already worked there for 2 years by now.

Anyway has anyone undergone this long process before? if yes then please share the cause of your delay.

Thanks

It can take over a year if you are from a high risk country as they have to wait for that country to get back to them. Some take a LONG time.

Unfortunately if the company closes before he has his visa then he will have to find another sponsor. Even if they find out before granting the visa then it will be refused.

It can take over a year if you are from a high risk country as they have to wait for that country to get back to them. Some take a LONG time.

Unfortunately if the company closes before he has his visa then he will have to find another sponsor. Even if they find out before granting the visa then it will be refused.

Ā 

Thank you for quick reply. He is going to be moved inside the company at similar position (found out today), hence ABN will be the same. Also he applied with 4 other mates who worked in the company based stores at different areas and they received their visa approval straight away after nomination. Its just him that is taking time. All others were from same country too. Like today I asked the CO about the hold up and in what particular aspect of application so we can provide documentations to rev up the process but unfortunately the same reply, " No outcome at the moment-getting assessed" but she does mention that she is fully aware of her client situation."

Its gona be same position same package and same ABN just a different branch of the company which happens to be next suburb.

Do you know anyone that has undergone this long process? my main purpose is to pinpoint the cause? What was the core reason for the delay?

If yes, then please kindly copy paste the link. I believe CO will do reply what they are suppose to according to their set guidelines and we arent changing the coarse of the job and remaining within the company under same guidelines so It wont create much deviation.

ANYONE in this this; please share your CAUSE of delay. much appreciated

Thanks Blossom

hello sir,

i have applied for RCB in perth office on 17th june and after 1 week my MA lodged my nomination & visa file on 25th june 2014 before the 1st july.i already done my full medicals.its 3 weeks is being going on but still no reply from RCB office.how long does the process of RSMS take now a days? could u plz reply m ā€”do u have an idea how log does it take for RCB approval?

Processing centre--Parramatta

thanks for your help!!!!

Edited by sandisaini786

hello Mr. Raj,

occupation-Facilities Manager

i lodged my RCB,Nomination & Visa files in perth but when i got my IMM letter they have mentioned the processing centre in Parramatta(NSW).i am still waiting for rcb APPROVAL...It might gonna take at around 35 days..Now a days it takes 2 weeks to allocate a CO for RSMS VISA.