187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi there,

did they call you and your employer?

K don't think mrt is good option. Just stay on student vida gain more experience.

You can't get full time experience on a student visa.

If you qualify for the 457 visa I'd probably skip the mrt and go for that option.

You can't get full time experience on a student visa.

If you qualify for the 457 visa I'd probably skip the mrt and go for that option.

You don't need full time. If you want to gain 5 points by 1 year experience you can work 20 hours per week. Its valid.

Sagar, you might have misunderstood. To gain 5 points one year fulltime or its equivalent parttime on prorata basis experience is necessary

I have applied on 5th march. Still no response. No experience as well. From VIC.

I have seen only 2-3 refused on this forum. And you are the first one with the experience problem.

Sagar,

even i am seeing this as a unacceptable decision from dibp as i am in automotive field since last 10 years having 6 years of education and three years of combined onshore/offshore experience.

There has been at least one more on this thread refused for lack of experience. Would be quite a bit further back through the thread.

There have been LOADS refused on this forum since I've been here for many different reasons.

Edited by blossom

Hi Deep.

You said that CO was asking you for your partner functional English. I'm in a same situation My RSMS timeline is:

RCB and Nomination applied on 2nd May

RSMS application lodged on 13th May

Nomination approved 22th May on the same day CO contacted my MA for my husband functional English we said we will pay 2nd visa charge, but now it's been a week no answer from CO still waiting for the invoice to pay. My question is after paying the SVAC visa will be granted 100% or still is not sure and do we have timeframe for the payment to be done?

Many thanks Goci

Hello everyone can someone help me??????????

I'm new on this forum and like to ask what happens when CO is asking for the Partner functional English? My Co asked my MA only for that document we said that we going to pay 2nd visa charge still waiting for CO to issued the invoice will get my PR after the payment or still need to wait for the decision to be made.

Thank you

Sagar,

even i am seeing this as a unacceptable decision from dibp as i am in automotive field since last 10 years having 6 years of education and three years of combined onshore/offshore experience.

Do you think I will get something this coming week as I applied on 5th. 2 days before you. But still nothing.

Hi guys im new here.

I applied for 187

RCB approval got in one week .

Visa and nomination lodged on 21st march 2014.

nomination approved by 21st may.

but still waiting for decision !

any idea how long it will take after nomination approval ? Thanks

Hi guys im new here.I applied for 187RCB approval got in one week .Visa and nomination lodged on 21st march 2014.nomination approved by 21st may.but still waiting for decision !any idea how long it will take after nomination approval ? Thanks
which occupation? with 2 years experience ??Which State.?

Yes I think they don't ask for 2VAC if they are not positive. So you gonna get approved after payment

Hi Deep.

You said that CO was asking you for your partner functional English. I'm in a same situation My RSMS timeline is:

RCB and Nomination applied on 2nd May

RSMS application lodged on 13th May

Nomination approved 22th May on the same day CO contacted my MA for my husband functional English we said we will pay 2nd visa charge, but now it's been a week no answer from CO still waiting for the invoice to pay. My question is after paying the SVAC visa will be granted 100% or still is not sure and do we have timeframe for the payment to be done?

Many thanks Goci

Dear Members,

Can anyone advise me of current processing time for 187 nomination and Visa. I am planning to lodge it by end of this month. Do we get bridging visa after i applied or I will have to manually apply for Bridging visa.

Please advise.

Cheers

K

Dear Members,

Can anyone advise me of current processing time for 187 nomination and Visa. I am planning to lodge it by end of this month. Do we get bridging visa after i applied or I will have to manually apply for Bridging visa.

Please advise.

Cheers

K

They advertise six months but it can be much less, or longer, depending on many things.

If you are in Australia on an eligable visa then a bridging visa will be granted automatically. (You'll get an email).

Hi Blossom,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am about apply for nomination through another employer. My nomination with employer was refused. Would it be appropriate to lodge a nomination if another employer wish to nominate me.

I appreciate your response.

Cheers

K

Dear Members,

Please advise.

Cheers

K