187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi friends:-

i have one question if somone can pls help me out

i lodged my nomination 6 sep2013 approved on 10 feb 2014 than i lodged my visa application on 17 feb 2014 .case officer contacted my employer and my agent aswell by phone yestrday and asked soome questions about my job roles ,some about company aswell . I want to know how long she will take to give the decisiion now as she already opened my file

RSMS

NO experience only business managment diploma from aus

Thanx

Hi Sohail,

What is the name of your case officer?

Also if its company sponsored visa then the CO will ask direct questions and once she have the answered you will be granted visa straight away.

Hi Sohail,

What is the name of your case officer?

Also if its company sponsored visa then the CO will ask direct questions and once she have the answered you will be granted visa straight away.

Ā 

Just a reminder that it is not permitted on this forum to post the name of your co. If you really feel the need you can post their initials, but that is the most we allow for their privacy.

Thanks for your understanding.

~I applied visa 187 and 457 last year (mid of October).

~Employer nomination approved in April 2014.

~Visa 457 approved in end of March 2014.

~Visa 187 approved in 15th April 2014.

~Teacher Registration Approved in mid of March 2014.

~It took 7 months to get my PR.

~Job Title: Early Childhood Teacher/ Pre-primary School Teacher

hi guys

an employer is willing to sponsor me as a restaurant manager.i have an advanced diploma in hospitality management. but i dnt have any experience and assessment. As now a days CO's asking for 2 years paid experience, but i heard that its not required if the position is a restaurant manager.Can u plz suggest me what should i do?

hi there,

I applied for nomination and visa application same date 5th march. got acknowledgement latter after 20 days and now on immi account they have just updated and it shows last update 16th may. anyone got any idea about it??

thanks

Hello Everyone,

red signal for everyone who is applying without two years of post study work experience as i have got 187 visa refused yesterday..

Dibp did not consider my overseas experience too.i was working since last oct with my employer and still working as i am going to apply for mrt..

Hi there... what reason they gave you??

Because I applied without experience too.

They said 187.234Ā© requirement did not meet.. And my occupation is trade occupation so they want two years of experience i only had 9 months onshore exp and 2 and half years of offshore work exp. so they went through policy pam3..

hi guys

an employer is willing to sponsor me as a restaurant manager.i have an advanced diploma in hospitality management. but i dnt have any experience and assessment. As now a days CO's asking for 2 years paid experience, but i heard that its not required if the position is a restaurant manager.Can u plz suggest me what should i do?

Ā 

You do not need to have 2 years of experience in Employer sponsored 187 in regional area. Few of us applied when perth was considered as regional area and none of us was asked for any experience.

You do not need to have 2 years of experience in Employer sponsored 187 in regional area. Few of us applied when perth was considered as regional area and none of us was asked for any experience.

The rules changed last year. Unfortunately it isn't even a cut and dry set of criteria. It all depends on where you qualified and what occupation. Some need it some don't.

The rules changed last year. Unfortunately it isn't even a cut and dry set of criteria. It all depends on where you qualified and what occupation. Some need it some don't.

i spoke to few lawyers and they told me that they can challenge decision because on commlaw website or migration law does not state that trade qualifications gained in australia requires two years of experience if the applicant hold certi 4amd diploma..

i spoke to few lawyers and they told me that they can challenge decision because on commlaw website or migration law does not state that trade qualifications gained in australia requires two years of experience if the applicant hold certi 4amd diploma..

hi there,

Which occupation you applied for? I think, not sure that it also depends on skill level. If you type your code and look for skill level thn you will find what are the actually requirements. Not sure but.

Can you please post your timeline >?

thanks

hi there,

Which occupation you applied for? I think, not sure that it also depends on skill level. If you type your code and look for skill level thn you will find what are the actually requirements. Not sure but.

Can you please post your timeline >?

thanks

occupation motor mechanic

Of course they can challenge it. You can challenge anything. It doesn't mean you'll win.

Lol , you are absolutely right..

what is your timeline?? when you applied for nomination and after how long they allocate you case officer? so basically processing time>??

what is your timeline?? when you applied for nomination and after how long they allocate you case officer? so basically processing time>??

Visa application and nomination applied on 7th march2014

no sign of case officer allocation nomination approved yesterday and visa refused yesterday too

If nothing else though the mrt will buy you more time to hit the two years. Just a pain in the bum. Good luck.

Yes , that what i am thinking to do in one year i will get experience than i can apply offshore point tested visa if the rules remain same.

or i can go offshore to apply 457 visa that is another option.

Yes , that what i am thinking to do in one year i will get experience than i can apply offshore point tested visa if the rules remain same.

or i can go offshore to apply 457 visa that is another option.

hi there,

did they call you and your employer?

K don't think mrt is good option. Just stay on student vida gain more experience.