187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

@ blossom79

hi hopw you are good

my agent just told me that i got CO allocated she asked for more documents financial report payrolls and the dishes we cook i can provide all that but we advertised for catering and she asked for catering clent list but did not do much in that we just have 3 clients in last 6 months what do u think what would be her decision and how much turnover should business have my workplace does around 90k.

@ blossom79

hi hopw you are good

my agent just told me that i got CO allocated she asked for more documents financial report payrolls and the dishes we cook i can provide all that but we advertised for catering and she asked for catering clent list but did not do much in that we just have 3 clients in last 6 months what do u think what would be her decision and how much turnover should business have my workplace does around 90k.

hi wyane, did you lodged your application at perth office??

@ blossom79

hi hopw you are good

Your agent will be able to answer your questions much better than I could. If they are big clients I'm sure it won't be a problem if there are just 3. As for turn over, that sounds low to me, but I don't know what they are after.

Hi everyone, I am just wondering is anyone can answer my question?

I got my IELTS test on January 2011, and received the acknowlegment letter of my 187 visa application on June 2013. So at that moment, the IELTS results was still valid (I think the results would be valid for 3 years). And I heard about my application was assigned to a CO a few days ago, do I need to get another IELTS test or not? Thanks

Hi everyone, I am just wondering is anyone can answer my question?

I got my IELTS test on January 2011, and received the acknowlegment letter of my 187 visa application on June 2013. So at that moment, the IELTS results was still valid (I think the results would be valid for 3 years). And I heard about my application was assigned to a CO a few days ago, do I need to get another IELTS test or not? Thanks

It seems to depend on the co. I had to redo my medical and Aussie police check as they had expired, but didn't have to redo my Aussie police check.

Thank you very much blossom79. The co ask me to redo police check both in my original country and AU, but did not mention the ILETS. So I'm afraid of if I need to book a test straight away.

My ielts was expired at time the decision is made. No need to redo ielts.

Got my rsms visa refused

my timeline

rcb applied - march 2013 approved - June 2013

visa and nomination applied - 25/06/2013

nomination approved - 31/10/2013

no sign of co after that co got transferred

visa refusal - 6/03/2014

no further documentation,no sign of co

reason 2 year post qualification experience and skill assessment as I have just 7 months of experience at that time and I have some overseas experience

thanks and best of luck for those who are waiting

Here is my timeline :

[TABLE=width: 329]

[TR]

[TD]RCB Applied[/TD]

[TD=align: right]28-Jun-13[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]RCB Approved[/TD]

[TD=align: right]03-Sep-13[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Nomination Applied[/TD]

[TD=align: right]05-Sep-13[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa Application applied[/TD]

[TD=align: right]01-Nov-13[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Normination Approved[/TD]

[TD=align: right]14-Nov-13[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa Application Approved[/TD]

[TD=align: right]07-Mar-14

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Office : Parramatta

No Sign of assign CO.

All the best to those are waiting.

Got my rsms visa refused

my timeline

visa refusal - 6/03/2014

reason 2 year post qualification experience and skill assessment as I have just 7 months of experience at that time and I have some overseas experience

offshore? sorry to hear that

did you apply onshore? what occupation was it?

Got my rsms visa refused

my timeline

visa refusal - 6/03/2014

Hi guys,

I have MA and he told me that RCB advice was Not Supported / Unapproved but the Nomination is still at DIAC.

RCB advice is not supported due to position of Retail Manager but the role in organisation is Assistant Manager which is to report to Store Manager. Second reason is ''the salary which suports the low level skill position''.

My questions are :

1. Are there any persons who didn't get positive advice from RCB but got the Nomination approved?

2. Although the Nomination is lodged, can we change the aspects which were negative on RCB?

3. Can Immigration ask for more docs for Nomination before having a decision?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi guys,

I have MA and he told me that RCB advice was Not Supported / Unapproved but the Nomination is still at DIAC.

RCB advice is not supported due to position of Retail Manager but the role in organisation is Assistant Manager which is to report to Store Manager. Second reason is ''the salary which suports the low level skill position''.

My questions are :

1. Are there any persons who didn't get positive advice from RCB but got the Nomination approved?

2. Although the Nomination is lodged, can we change the aspects which were negative on RCB?

3. Can Immigration ask for more docs for Nomination before having a decision?

Regards,

Daniel

How can you change the job position? Have you changed to store manager and has your wage gone up?

Immigration certainly can ask more questions. They even went through a stage of visiting people's work places, but I've not heard of them doing that for a while.