Working experience calculation for 186 Direct Entry / Skill assessment

Caroline

Hi,

I got possitive skill assessment and assessed my working experience for  2 years  last year(Total 5 years working experience overseas and years to be deducted to 2 years due to unrelated degree), and then I worked additional 1 year in Australia in nominated position. Am I eligible for 186 Direct Entry now or do i have to renew my skill assessment? Thanks a lot for your advice.

On 25/09/2017 at 11:18, Caroline said:

Hi,

I got possitive skill assessment and assessed my working experience for  2 years  last year(Total 5 years working experience overseas and years to be deducted to 2 years due to unrelated degree), and then I worked additional 1 year in Australia in nominated position. Am I eligible for 186 Direct Entry now or do i have to renew my skill assessment? Thanks a lot for your advice.

There is insufficient information in your post to answer your questions.

Hi. Just want to ask about skill assessment about Australian qualifications and 3 years experience as a hairdresser onshore working currently . Will have to go through same process as job ready program or it is just a paper base assessment? Plz any reply. Thanks.