189 visa Registered Nurse (paeds)

Afternoon all,

So i was getting giddy thinking I was all ready to submit my EOI with my 65 points...then I read people under 70 points are on a back log for being invited to apply! I'm struggling to find any nurses though to see if it is the same for us? 

If need be I can redo my ANMAC to get an extra 5 points but that just delays things and will add to cost!

Any one going through or about to go through the application process able to give me any info?

Thanks ?

Lisa 

Edited by pommienaylor
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, pommienaylor said:

Afternoon all,

So i was getting giddy thinking I was all ready to submit my EOI with my 65 points...then I read people under 70 points are on a back log for being invited to apply! I'm struggling to find any nurses though to see if it is the same for us? 

If need be I can redo my ANMAC to get an extra 5 points but that just delays things and will add to cost!

Any one going through or about to go through the application process able to give me any info?

Thanks ?

Lisa 

Im a community nurse with 65 points also...weve gone 3 rounds without an invite yet and stats show that were unlikely to get an invite until April 2018 if they dont increase the numbers over 1,000 a round. Ive just booked my IELTS again (general this time) to see if i can get all 8's which will bump me up to 75 points

• Like 1