New Pathway D Information

SOMV

Guest Gollywobbler
Hey im a painter and decorator with 13 years experience but no formals !! I gots accessed by ACTS in july and applied to the TRA on August 3 , i got my result today and ive passed ! just throwing it out there : )

ps thanks for all your advice GOLLYWOBBLER !!!!!!!

Hi Jackal

I am DELIGHTED for you, honey!!! xxxx THRILLED!!!

Now you can crack on and get your 175 visa application submitted (but watch out for the threatened "system outages" with the DIAC computer over the next few days.)

Is there any chance of your being able to go to Oz on a Working Holiday Maker visa whilst you wait for the 175 visa to come through?

Best wishes

Gill

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Jackal

Well done for getting your 175 application into the system. Don't get the meds and police checks done as soon as the system prompts for them. It prompts for them very quickly because the idea was that the on-line 175 visa would be very fast-track. That idea proved to be a triumph of hope over experience, predictably. However the e-visa system has not been modified sufficiently to take account of the delays with it, so as not to prompt for the meds etc until shortly before a human CO gets involved.

I think you should be in a very strong position out in Oz in this crazy age where a Sustificate in Something is often accepted in lieu of blinking skill at the job! You have the AQF III plus the Safety Card thing, so you are now better-qualified in Australia than you are in the UK!

Keep us posted on progress, please, hun?

Best wishes

Gill

Archived