Fraud Immigration MARA Agent

Kiran169

Hello All,  

I need a help from experts about the disturbance happens to my PR  Process.   I was fallen in to one fraud agent. he was trying to cheat me by telling false information and made me fallen in to his net.  I have paid 4000$ to him for the process, but its been 6 months he didn't started the process, when I ask him about the status, he was threatening me. he said he will complaint to immigration board by putting false case. He told me that he has been staying iin Australia but he always stay in South Africa.He cheats clients and making money and enjoying his life like anything. I want to give complaint on him, So that next time he will not make these kind of behavior to any other clients.   HE WASTED MY TIME , MONEY, LIFE, HOPE..  

Kindly suggest me how to proceed further.

Hello All,  
I need a help from experts about the disturbance happens to my PR  Process.   I was fallen in to one fraud agent. he was trying to cheat me by telling false information and made me fallen in to his net.  I have paid 4000$ to him for the process, but its been 6 months he didn't started the process, when I ask him about the status, he was threatening me. he said he will complaint to immigration board by putting false case. He told me that he has been staying iin Australia but he always stay in South Africa.He cheats clients and making money and enjoying his life like anything. I want to give complaint on him, So that next time he will not make these kind of behavior to any other clients.   HE WASTED MY TIME , MONEY, LIFE, HOPE..  
Kindly suggest me how to proceed further.

Do they show as a registered MARA agent on the website (Mara.gov.au)?
If so, you can make a complaint about them via the same website...
If they don't appear on there, I don't know how much you can do.
It is good to check that they are registered and don't have major complaints against them before handing over lots of money though.
I realise that is too late for you and not a nice situation to be in ☹️