Flights to Brisbane at Christmas

jkm10

Hi,

My parents are hoping to come and see me in Brisbane at Christmas. My mum doesn't like taking flights starting at night time so it's making it very difficult to find flights. So far we've only found Singapore airways with all flights starting in daytime but it's over £5k which is too expensive for them. Does anybody know of any daytime flights from Manchester or London to Brisbane with a stopover somewhere? 

Thank You

Jess

Think Malasia offers a daytime departure from  Heathrow . However if you want both legs to leave in the day time you will struggle.  Best option is for your mum to stop over for a night at one of the Asian airports such as Singapore, Hong Kong or KL. Alternatively look at routing via LA with Air NZ.

In this case you are probably best going to your local Flight Centre explaining the problem and asking them what they can come up with. Costs you nothing to ask ?

21 minutes ago, gertyax1978 said:

Look on sky scanner and select times. Etihad, emirates and virgin are worth a punt

Thanks for the advice I've tired sky scanner but when I select the times for day flights it comes up with a trip involving 3 or 4 different airlines and multiple stopovers. They are really just looking to travel with one airline and have a stopover in one place but without having to pay the £5k for Singapore airlines. 

3 minutes ago, ScottieGirl said:

Think Malasia offers a daytime departure from  Heathrow . However if you want both legs to leave in the day time you will struggle.  Best option is for your mum to stop over for a night at one of the Asian airports such as Singapore, Hong Kong or KL. Alternatively look at routing via LA with Air NZ.

In this case you are probably best going to your local Flight Centre explaining the problem and asking them what they can come up with. Costs you nothing to ask ?

Hi, yeah it's for both legs unfortunately, it's seems ok to catch day flights going out but the return journey seems to be the problem. They do want to stop over as well but it seems almost impossible to not have one of the flights starting at night. Thanks for your suggestions, will check those out.