How to handle bullying at workplace?

Skc

My manager is from India and the way he treats staff Is exactly like in third world country. Too much bullying and harassment. If someone raise any issue the management team is together and they makes the person to be blamed instead. How can we handle this situation? Plese help !!

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

I m in the stage that i m nearly going to give written resignation but worries that I may be able to find another job or not. It's so much bully and harassment there. Too much swearing at workplace makes me sick mentally

Bullying is illegal in Australia and against the law. Are you member of a union? They offer help for members. Fairwork is certainly the way to go like Bobj suggested. Also have look here:

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=16&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjo_IXAuu_UAhVEbrwKHUdhDmkQFgh-MA8&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.humanrights.gov.au%2Fviolence-harassment-and-bullying&usg=AFQjCNEeFis_9Qf73_fA4I3rGGq71bMafQ

• Like 1

Thank you for kind words but I was so weak that I finally resigned. Now, decided to go to full study load so that at least I can focus myself on my career.

9 minutes ago, Skc said:

Thank you for kind words but I was so weak that I finally resigned. Now, decided to go to full study load so that at least I can focus myself on my career.

It's not a matter of being weak, it would have been weak to do nothing, you made the right decision for yourself.

Yes. Somewhere guilt in my heart thinking that why I didn't fight back and stayed there but other part of heart is saying that it's okay maybe something good is coming my way.

It's not a matter of being weak, it would have been weak to do nothing, you made the right decision for yourself.

Thank you so much. It is kind a therapy for me. Makes me realise that I am in a right track. Sharing ideas and collecting suggestions does have a lot of power to motivate oneself. Thank you so much people for your valuable time. So much appreciated [emoji1374]

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skc said:

Yes. Somewhere guilt in my heart thinking that why I didn't fight back and stayed there but other part of heart is saying that it's okay maybe something good is coming my way.

Sometimes it better to walk away, not a matter of turning the other cheek, but some battles aren't worth fighting.

• Like 1

Bullying is illegal in Australia and against the law. Are you member of a union? They offer help for members. Fairwork is certainly the way to go like Bobj suggested. Also have look here:
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=16&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjo_IXAuu_UAhVEbrwKHUdhDmkQFgh-MA8&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.humanrights.gov.au%2Fviolence-harassment-and-bullying&usg=AFQjCNEeFis_9Qf73_fA4I3rGGq71bMafQ

Thank you for your valuable time. It means a lot [emoji1374]

You are not weak but some jobs are not worth to stay. Everyone can become a victim of bullying.

Also hard to gather evidence against the bully, especially if you fight alone and colleagues and bystanders etc turn a blind eye to the dilemma.... You did the right think as mental and physical health is the most important asset we all have.