Electrician - skilled visa application

Just now, RobynLines said:

No we spoke to immigration2oz

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

OK - that's fair enough, as (IMHO) Immi 2 Oz is a reputable firm.

If I were you I would also enquire of Wes at the Down Under Centre regarding how they might help with certification of your skills/the skills assessment process, plus maybe one or two other well regarded migration agents, with a view to confirming your present position and future strategy.

I've already referenced Wes in an above post.

There are steps you can take before you lodge the Expression of Interest, which is the point when you are locking in the claim as to x years of skilled work experience.

Best regards.

OK - that's fair enough, as (IMHO) Immi 2 Oz is a reputable firm.
If I were you I would also enquire of Wes at the Down Under Centre regarding how they might help with certification of your skills/the skills assessment process, plus maybe one or two other well regarded migration agents, with a view to confirming your present position and future strategy.
I've already referenced Wes in an above post.
There are steps you can take before you lodge the Expression of Interest, which is the point when you are locking in the claim as to x years of skilled work experience.
Best regards.

Yes I have them written down to give them a call as well, I will give them a call later on today as my kids are a bit demanding this morning.

Can you recommend any other migration agents?

Thanks,

38 minutes ago, RobynLines said:

Yes I have them written down to give them a call as well, I will give them a call later on today as my kids are a bit demanding this morning.

Can you recommend any other migration agents?

Thanks,

I can, but self promotion is not likely to endear me to moderators!  :-)

Probably best I leave a response to others.

Best regards.

4 minutes ago, woody2709 said:

But the down under centre are very knowledgeable and are happy to give free advice

Sent from my SM-G935F using PomsinOz mobile app

Agreed, but they are not registered migration agents - the DUC refers clients to certain migration agents for visa strategy and implementation:

http://www.downundercentre.com/visa-and-migration-advice

Best regards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RobynLines said:

So I've given them a call. They have recommended waiting a year to gain that extra year experience for skills assessment test. However we're going to do a consultation to ensure this as we qualify even without the work experience. Fingers crossed but we don't mind waiting a year anyway as we're not in a massive rush.

Hey 12 months is nothing it took us 2 years to get here because I Iived in Spain and had to come back to live in the uk for 12 months before I could apply, it soon passes x

• Like 1