Nurse AHPRA registration forms

SusieP17

Are there any nurses on here that have applied to AHPRA. Can I do it before my visa comes through. As in the ID section it says if you don't have an Australian passport you can use an international passport with a current Australian visa. Does this mean I need to wait till I get the visa to apply to AHPRA? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-A310F using PomsinOz mobile app

4 hours ago, SusieP17 said:

Are there any nurses on here that have applied to AHPRA. Can I do it before my visa comes through. As in the ID section it says if you don't have an Australian passport you can use an international passport with a current Australian visa. Does this mean I need to wait till I get the visa to apply to AHPRA? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-A310F using PomsinOz mobile app

Yes you can apply to AHPRA without a visa, but bear in mind you need to present at an AHPRA office in oz within 12 weeks of getting the registration approved in principle.

• 2 months later...

yes we did this, applied for AHPRA got registration in principle, visited WA on tourist visa to present at AHPRA and finalise registration, we then did modified ANMAC and now ready to put EOI in in about 10 days (1st October) once my wife has 5 years experience.

Archived