MoveCube from Sydney to UK

mlphw

Hey everyone,

I'm moving back to the UK in September and have booked a small move cube to send a few items next month.

Whilst I have seen some reviews on here of using MoveCubes from UK to Aus I haven't seen many the other way from Aus - UK.  

I'm now concerned as after talking to a shipping company they have told me how Move Cubes have lots of issues going from Aus-UK and that UK customs don't like them as they are owner packed etc. and that I will have a lot of trouble at customs.  Can anyone tell me their experience in terms of any HMRC customs issues going from Aus-UK with a MoveCube?  I'm hoping it's not true and it's just the shipping company trying to put me off to get my business!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks very much for your reply.

I have sent my TOR application so all good there fingers crossed that will get approved soon.

To be honest I think it was the shipping agent of another company trying to put me off using a MoveCube so he could get my business....but I just wanted to double check.  He seemed to think as I have self-packed my stuff it will all get held up in customs in the UK for weeks and weeks.