190 Visas Lodged - March/April 2017 batch

Nelly

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Gordonian said:

5 APR 2017

Thanks Gordonian. 

Now-a-days grant issuance is based on medical expiry date. Since, your medicals are going to expire on 5th April so u r supposed to receive the grant on any day prior to medicals expiry. If not so, then you will be required to have medicals again.

IED date is always before medicals expiry date.

4 hours ago, AVM said:

Thanks Gordonian. 

Now-a-days grant issuance is based on medical expiry date. Since, your medicals are going to expire on 5th April so u r supposed to receive the grant on any day prior to medicals expiry. If not so, then you will be required to have medicals again.

IED date is always before medicals expiry date.

Yes, you are right. Don't know where the things are stuck up and why they are so lazy in responding. However, just keeping the fingers crossed. When did you complete your medicals? Di you receive any call from them for any verification?

3 hours ago, Gordonian said:

Yes, you are right. Don't know where the things are stuck up and why they are so lazy in responding. However, just keeping the fingers crossed. When did you complete your medicals? Di you receive any call from them for any verification?

Done with medicals on 14th April 2017. Raised inquiry to case officer for updates and further requirement. Nothing received yet. Even not responded as well.

As per my understanding verification generally happens within six months of lodgement. Now we have already crossed the maximum timeline so verification should not be happened at this stage. This is final stage of outcome. Hope for the best...!

KaizerG you said that you didn't have job offer and Tasmania state accepted your application.  However they refused my job offer because of this. They said if you want to apply for other states you shouldaddress reasons for this non-offer!!! Could you tell me when did  you apply? Would be a problem for my other applications for other states?

Hi everyone, 

I lodged my 190 visa application on 13/feb/18. ACT nomination. 351311 chef is my position. Currently in 457 visa. Claimed 65 points. To prove my points the place where I worked 5 years before (2 years in that company) I got all d wages in cash. Have only offer letter and exit letter. My friends suggest  that give self declarations so that the case officer know and it’s honest. Either leave it like that just upload what I have. So pls suggest your ideas. I’m totally restless. Thanks in advance ? 

1 hour ago, Gordonian said:

Hi @AVM,

Many many congratulations. Very happy to hear about your grant. When is your IED?

Thank u Gordonian.

IED is 15th April, 2018

Don't worry you will get your grant vry soon. Have patience and faith on God...