Reference refusal

Sye ev 101

Hi guys, I hope someone could advise me.

ive worked in Oz for 7 years as a nurse. Now applying for residency but some of my employers are refusing to provide me with a personal performance reference and only a statement of service as I've not worked for that organisation for over twelve months. This is hindering my application due to no fault of my own and may possibly prevent me from obtaining residency.. Anyone experienced this. Thanks

Guest The Pom Queen

I know some companies refuse to provide references. Is there a work colleague who could provide you with one and maybe enclose a stat dec.

Thanks for the advice. I can provide some references from managers ( which is what the nursing accreditation council state they need )  Also statements of service from the remaining organisations who can't provide me with a personal performance reference. I wasn't aware I could provide a stat Dec in support. My migration agent has continually stated that they absolutely need all personal performance references and then no other options if them standards can't be met, brick wall. 

It comes down to what you can actually provide. A stat dec is the last resort if you are simply unable to supply the references asked for. The declaration can be used to explain the situation. It will be up to the case officer to decide whether to accept this evidence of course.

Regards,

Richard

MARN 9905168