Visa advice

Sharon72

Im looking for advice on applying for visa for me and my family ..im a barber husband is a plasterer was looking at an agency to help but they want between 10 and 12 thousand which i think is a lot ..were do we start we would need to get a skills assement done any reccomendations any help advice would be much appreciated ..we are thinking to go adelaide ..

Speak to a reputable MARA registered migration agent, who can provide an initial assessment of your options at no cost. You'll then be in a position to decide whether you can move forward on this on your own or whether you would prefer to use the help of a professional agent.

Regards,

Richard

MARN 9905168

Crikey £10-12000 seems a lot. Don't think I could  have afforded to do it if I had to pay thousands for a visa. I filled my own application in back in 2009 and the only thing I had to pay for and arrange was the visa medicals and police checks. My employer then processed it in a couple of months which was a subclass 120 labour agreement. Unfortunately those days are few and far between and the process has tightened with more hoops to jump through.

Archived