Hey folks ! Just a quick one today i received a mail from my ma that immi requested documents for nomination and case officer assesing my application on direct entry 187 visa but i applied transition stream . Ma said immi requested those docs which usually required for 187 visa and also they give only 14 days to respond . Is that thing happend with anyone .

Hi Guys,

I was following the timeline quietly for almost 8 months now. Finally a sign of relief after along and stress full journey..

Thanks God, :notworthy: finally I have got my PR approved yesterday. Guys, who are waiting from long, I wish you all the very best and hope you get your PR QUICKLY...

please some one add my timeline in excel as I don't have an idea about it..

NOMINATION : 13/03/2016

APPLICATION: 08/04/2016

NO DOCS ASKED, NO COMMUNICATION FROM IMMIGRATION.

PR APPROVED: 11/11/2016

3 members

ICT SALES

HR

Hi Guys,

I was following the timeline quietly for almost 8 months now. Finally a sign of relief after along and stress full journey..

Thanks God, :notworthy: finally I have got my PR approved yesterday. Guys, who are waiting from long, I wish you all the very best and hope you get your PR QUICKLY...

3 members

ICT SALES

HR

congratulations

congratulations

Hi all

Can someone add me to the spread sheet?

Nom: 05/05/16

Visa: 05/05/16

LR

1 person

Transition 186

I received information requested today

-character requirements: statutory declaration in relation to your Ireland police clearance

-character requirements: AFP national clearance police check

-additional personal particulars

I have a couple of convictions from years ago(drink driving/drunk & disorderly) which are listed on my police check from Ireland, which I attached to application. I also attached AFP police check to application.

They are giving me a link for form 1221, I'm not exactly sure what to do? Explain the nature of my offences on form 1221 and have it signed by a police officer?

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks, and good luck to all! I know how difficult the waiting process is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all

Can someone add me to the spread sheet?

Nom: 05/05/16

Visa: 05/05/16

LR

1 person

Transition 186

I received information requested today

-character requirements: statutory declaration in relation to your Ireland police clearance

-character requirements: AFP national clearance police check

-additional personal particulars

I have a couple of convictions from years ago(drink driving/drunk & disorderly) which are listed on my police check from Ireland, which I attached to application. I also attached AFP police check to application.

They are giving me a link for form 1221, I'm not exactly sure what to do? Explain the nature of my offences on form 1221 and have it signed by a police officer?

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks, and good luck to all! I know how difficult the waiting process is!

congratulations as your application is assigned to a officer

i believe it is just a form which you should fill up with all details.

Its better to consider a migration agent who can help you better

Someone visited my restaurant on 10 November from immigration. It was my day off & my owner wasn't there as well. So he left his card. What should we do now can anyone give any suggestions please?

Did they asked about you like you are working there from any another staff or just left and what is your occupation and where is your restaurant , better u will talk with your MA before ring to immi

Hi Guys,

3 members

ICT SALES

HR

Congratulations ....!!

Someone visited my restaurant on 10 November from immigration. It was my day off & my owner wasn't there as well. So he left his card. What should we do now can anyone give any suggestions please?

Where is the place that you work? I mean regional or city? I'm asking because I live in Regional and I've heard that many times IMMI officers has visited especially restaurants.

And what about where you from?