Not sure how long. But the march applications have been processed pretty quickly. I think they just tarted the early April ones. There is one nom approved today for 6/4/16, I guess your will be soon. But still some Jan&Feb not yet processsed.

Some September, Oct, Nov and December ones are still waiting

I heard the good news from a friend who applied in May and was granted PR yesterday with no docs requested (LR/Transition).

Awesome news for them, but have heard from my MA that the DIBP’s processing times are all over the place and cases don’t always get processed in the order they are received.

Still waiting....no word.

13 March Nom/Visa

LR/DE

I heard the good news from a friend who applied in May and was granted PR yesterday with no docs requested (LR/Transition).

Awesome news for them, but have heard from my MA that the DIBP’s processing times are all over the place and cases don’t always get processed in the order they are received.

Still waiting....no word.

13 March Nom/Visa

LR/DE

what about nomination

did he apply for nomination in may as well?

Hi, friend just got my pr grantedí*½í¸€í*½í¸€í*½í¸€ . My timeline apply in 7 april nomination and visa .. granted today 3 november happy day for me ..í*¼í¾‰í*¼í¾‰

Congratulations mate ... I can imagine how happy day it would be for u...!!!enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all

I have been a silent follower of this forum for many months now and today I got my phone call from migration agent :)

Nom applied: 7 april

Visa applied: 4 May

Both nom and visa approved today 3 November

LR coutnry

1 person transition application

no documents requested from immi

This was my organisations first nomination for PR.

Not sure of processing team yet as awaiting final documents from my migration agent. I will update spreadsheet once confirmed.

Good luck to everyone, it seems that they are quickly progressing through April applications now.

Mel

Hello all

I have been a silent follower of this forum for many months now and today I got my phone call from migration agent :)

Nom applied: 7 april

Visa applied: 4 May

Both nom and visa approved today 3 November

LR coutnry

1 person transition application

no documents requested from immi

This was my organisations first nomination for PR.

Not sure of processing team yet as awaiting final documents from my migration agent. I will update spreadsheet once confirmed.

Good luck to everyone, it seems that they are quickly progressing through April applications now.

Mel

Great news Mel ... congratulations...!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats @aliwal and @Melbelle! Onward to happier days!

@aliwal, can you share whether you are HR/LR, how many people, etc. on our spreadsheet? We also lodged in April and hoping we get it soon... :twitcy: Hope we all get it sooner rather than later! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1244798606

@FingerscrossPR, is this for me?? If so, hope you're right, ha!:wacko: Lodged our nomination 8th of April.

A few early April grants here (and on the spreadsheet) got me excited, but some don't have details - HR/LR, no. of people, nomi dates - so it's harder to gauge whether it matters..or if they're just lucky/unique, etc.

Others from previous months haven't gotten theirs yet. I wonder why this is the case. Prayers for all of us. The anxiety is increasingly harder to keep at bay.

Yours shall be soon. It'/ up to 7now.
Edited by Izzielizzie