This is the most madness I have ever experienced! Our whole lives are on hold, my every waking hour is spent searching for 186 visa approvals. Is there anywhere else that provides any information? I'm 6 months now and I know there's a strong possibility that it could be Christmas but would love to book my flight!

Good luck guys

Hahahah aussiepr... i think i have to add my baby now of I don't get anything in this month

Hi dara11 could I please ask if u submitted your maternity leave letter to notify immi that you are on unpaid maternity leave or will you just wait until they ask for something like that.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys

One of my friends -who applied on 25th March- got Nomination approval on 29th October. He is still waiting for Pr. My question is if someone got Nomination is that mean he/she will get Pr 100%?

Thanks

Hi SYD38 - no, I definitely don't think a nomination approval means an automatic visa approval. One is for the employer, the other for the specific applicant/s. Otherwise you would only need a single overall approval. I submiited my nomination and my visa application on 08MAR16. The nomination got approved on 14OCT16 .... but still no guaranteed 186 visa grant almost 3 weeks later. I'm sure others have waited for longer than me - and maybe not even got the visa approved in the end, depsite an initial nomonation approval. Thx.

Hi @FingerscrossPR, I'm not sure..but it seems from the spreadsheet alone that more cases are allocated to the NSW PESE office which may mean that they have more resources for 186 at least?? It's really encouraging that (early) April processing seems to have started. Let's hope that we see more PR grants before the week ends!

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hope i can be picked up quickly. Thanks Izzielizzie

Hi @FingerscrossPR, I'm not sure..but it seems from the spreadsheet alone that more cases are allocated to the NSW PESE office which may mean that they have more resources for 186 at least?? It's really encouraging that (early) April processing seems to have started. Let's home we see more PR grants before the week ends!

Hi @khanpurharpreet, CONGRATS - hope you get the PR this week! By the way, I noticed your spreadsheet profile doesn't have details - can you please share?

- HR/LR?

- No of people in application?

- Stream? Transition, Direct entry or Agreement?

It'll help the rest of us compare and track, THANKS!

Hi my Nomination apply 06/04/2016 Grant 02/11/2016 thank

Edited by Izzielizzie

when did you apply your visa?

Do you know if the nomination is approved already then the PR will be 100% on other checks or any site visits?/

Yes just only Indian police clearance check that's my MA mistake I provided to him 7 months ago thx

Hi all,

i am just wondering if anybody can give me any information on waiting times for my PR to eventually be granted.

* i am temporary residence transition stream 457 to ENS 186

* Low Risk Country

* received TRN Number April 8th 2016

* Lodged all Paperwork using Migration Agent July 8th 2016

Most of the people who work for my companyit only took them 3months from Lodgement to receive PR and they are from HR countries and my MA is telling me that there is a backlog in immigration so they are behind schedule for approving peoples applications but i think my agent might just be saying this so i am not pestering her with phone calls etc about my application.

Has anybody else heard about a backlog/delay in immigration?

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Kevin

They had a strike. When did you lodge your nomination?

Hi all,

i am just wondering if anybody can give me any information on waiting times for my PR to eventually be granted.

* i am temporary residence transition stream 457 to ENS 186

* Low Risk Country

* received TRN Number April 8th 2016

* Lodged all Paperwork using Migration Agent July 8th 2016

Most of the people who work for my companyit only took them 3months from Lodgement to receive PR and they are from HR countries and my MA is telling me that there is a backlog in immigration so they are behind schedule for approving peoples applications but i think my agent might just be saying this so i am not pestering her with phone calls etc about my application.

Has anybody else heard about a backlog/delay in immigration?

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Kevin

Not sure how long. But the march applications have been processed pretty quickly. I think they just tarted the early April ones. There is one nom approved today for 6/4/16, I guess your will be soon. But still some Jan&Feb not yet processsed.

thanks for the reply fingers cross

i asked my company to put me forward for nomination Feb 15 2016

i received a Transaction Reference Number from immigration April 08 2016

i lodged all my paperwork plus payment july 08 2016

how long did they strike for?