Guys Finally I Got PR. below are my details.

ENS Transition

Country = HR

Nomination applied = 26 Feb 2016

Visa applied = 22 Mar 2016

Occupation = Developer programmer

Information requested = 05 Oct 2016 (contract letter mentioning on going job with job description + BAS + profit & loss + salary market survey to proof salary is not lessthan citizen)

Information submitted = 07 Oct 2016

Nomination granted = 25 Oct 2016

Visa granted = 28 Oct 2016

Good luck folks.

Anyone who wanna know what is LR or HR.

I googled about that.

The following passport holders are from LR (low risk) countries

Andorra

Austria

Belgium

Brunei

Canada

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Greece

Hong Kong (SAR of China)

Iceland

Ireland

Italy

Japan

Liechtenstein

Luxembourg

Malaysia

Malta

Monaco

Norway

Portugal

Republic of San Marino

Singapore

South Korea

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Taiwan*

The Netherlands

United Kingdom—British Citizen

United Kingdom—British National (Overseas)

United States

Vatican City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April applicant here, Nom/Visa applied on 12 April 2016 status still "Received" [(ENS Transition thru MA - decision ready)].

I recently check with my lovely MA and was told that Immigration is still processing February applicant, though base from the spreadsheet theres a lot Feb/Mar application that was recently approved. Still waiting for the wonderful news same as you guys... ;)

Edited by D3xT

Hi everyone, also lodged in April - tomorrow signals the onset of month 7 for us - hope we start getting approvals soon!

It would be brilliant if the quicker pace continues..really keen to see PR grant posts everyday this week, much like last week. It also somehow helps keep anxiety at bay, knowing the line's moving and that the calvary has ended for some of our mates here.

So finally it is my turn to update the spread sheet. Last evening I received an email from my MA advising that my visa has been approved. It took time for the news to sink in and I literally ended up in tears.

9 months of wait wasn't easy with news of constant disruptions in processing coming through.And I feel for each one of you who are still waiting for their visa's.

Reading through the above comments of people sharing their stories gave me hope and support and kept me sane through out this wait. Thank you to each one of you!

Nomination & Visa : 4th of February

Visa & Nomination approved on the 27th of October

HR Country

No additional documents required. (No form 80 submitted)

Peace :)

Congratulations!!-very happy to see this:)

Guys Finally I Got PR. below are my details.

ENS Transition

Country = HR

Nomination applied = 26 Feb 2016

Visa applied = 22 Mar 2016

Occupation = Developer programmer

Information requested = 05 Oct 2016 (contract letter mentioning on going job with job description + BAS + profit & loss + salary market survey to proof salary is not lessthan citizen)

Information submitted = 07 Oct 2016

Nomination granted = 25 Oct 2016

Visa granted = 28 Oct 2016

Good luck folks.

Congratulations! Congratulations!

Anyone who applied both nomination and visa in Jan still waiting?

Hey guides , I am still waiting applied 22feb .documents requested 29th August provided all documents on 8th September still waiting no response , Ma sent twice reminder but no answer they called to immigration office they said send again email .so frustrated I don't know what I do

Hey guides , I am still waiting applied 22feb .documents requested 29th August provided all documents on 8th September still waiting no response , Ma sent twice reminder but no answer they called to immigration office they said send again email .so frustrated I don't know what I do

My MA sent an email early Oct and immi replied in mid Oct said while they are apologizing but I need to keep waiting......