Have u seen yesterday there was one post said he or she called immi after a long waiting, and the officer figured out the reason for delay, and suggested to submit another copy of one document, and then the one who got PR directly. By the person's suggestion, if it's on your time date or even late, call immi to check. May be will get good results. Good luck!

Have u seen yesterday there was one post said he or she called immi after a long waiting, and the officer figured out the reason for delay, and suggested to submit another copy of one document, and then the one who got PR directly. By the person's suggestion, if it's on your time date or even late, call immi to check. May be will get good results. Good luck!

Hey I called them few times. They just said wait!

that situation happens only when case being allocated to case officer, for those haven't been allocated a case officer, like me.. I reckon call 131881 to figure out the status, better than ask MA to send email.

I just call to Immi they said they r doing some external checks !thats y taking long

Hi Hardcore

External checks means might be If you provided any work experience from your country.I had same situation when I applied to 457 visa . Are you from HR or LR ?

Hi Hardcore

External checks means might be If you provided any work experience from your country.I had same situation when I applied to 457 visa . Are you from HR or LR ?

No I didn't provide any work experience and What's internal checks ? And plz explain me HR Or LR Mean ? Did u get ur PR AFTER these checks

I didnt get yet my PR . I just applied on 30th June. What about your job title?[/quote

I m from india job title (cook) U applied in 2016 or 2015

If you are from India it's HR country and takes longer as compare LR countries..I applied on 2016 30th June.

How many employees works at the company and did anyonelse got Pr from that Business?

yeah they ask me all 2 year pay slips business registration and BAS. DO they do the site visit to?

I dont know if they visit to site I never heard from my friends who got pr through 186. But I've seen on this forum some businesess visited by Immi. Did you apply by yourself or Migration Agency?