This is my longest post so far and for well deserved reasons :)

Hurrayyy !!! I got my PR today :)

This happened in a little strange way but I would like to share if it gives help to any of you.

I posted yesterday about my conversation with IMMI guys. They said it is Feb applications going on right now. After reading replies on the forum it was clear that I am not alone in concluding there is something amiss. Hence I called IMMI again in afternoon and some other lady picked up. She took interest in taking my application number, checked into system and suggested application has not been allocated yet to CO. I made a mental note to call them back in 2 to 3 weeks time.

Today morning I had a very strong intuition that it would be my day !! And I rebuked myself considering 2 calls from yesterday with IMMI.

And yes, I got an email from my MA - PR granted to me and to dear wifey. No docs requested (incl form 80). Point to note that visa document has date of grant of yesterday.

Timelines: Nom & Visa 29th March 2016

Granted: yesterday, 25th October 2016

Applied NSW PESE processed by VIC PESE.

HR, 2 Ppl

My conclusions:

1. Don't call IMMI -> It adds to mental pressure and they do not furnish correct details.

2. Confirm with your MA about completeness of your docs. I enquired my MA on form 80 after seeing a few posts here. They replied my application is complete without form 80. I was ok after that. And boy they were right! So MA knows their stuff, trust in them else again you would be under undue pressure.

3. Looks like application processing has definitely picked up and they are using different centers to share load. So be patient (and I know it is easier said than done, but do we have a choice!)

It feels awesome to post this here :) Folks, thank you all for your support in this journey in last 2 months. I wish you the BEST and you shall have PR soon.

Cheers!!

Edited by Wanderergs

This happened in a little strange way but I would like to share if it gives help to any of you.

I posted yesterday about my conversation with IMMI guys. They said it is Feb applications going on right now. After reading replies on the forum it was clear that I am not alone in concluding there is something amiss. Hence I called IMMI again in afternoon and some other lady picked up. She took interest in taking my application number, checked into system and suggested application has not been allocated yet to CO. I made a mental note to call them back in 2 to 3 weeks time.

Today morning I had a very strong intuition that it would be my day !! And I rebuked myself considering 2 calls from yesterday with IMMI.

And yes, I got an email from my MA - PR granted to me and to dear wifey. No docs requested (incl form 80). Point to note that visa document has date of grant of yesterday.

HR, 2 Ppl

My conclusions:

1. Don't call IMMI -> It adds to mental pressure and they do not furnish correct details.

2. Confirm with your MA about completeness of your docs. I enquired my MA on form 80 after seeing a few posts here. They replied my application is complete without form 80. I was ok after that. And boy they were right! So MA knows their stuff, trust in them else again you would be under undue pressure.

3. Looks like application processing has definitely picked up and they are using different centers to share load. So be patient (and I know it is easier said than done, but do we have a choice!)

It feels awesome to post this here :) Folks, thank you all for your support in this journey in last 2 months. I wish you the BEST and you shall have PR soon.

Cheers!!

congratulations!!!!!

HR, 2 Ppl

My conclusions:

Cheers!!

many congratulations

@Wanderergs, WOW, CONGRATS! Ha ha, will you look at that - just yesterday we were over-analysing the spreadsheet and agreeing that the FEB timeline seems like a standard response!

It's so odd that each time I read about someone's PR being granted, I feel a real sense of happiness and relief...as if I actually know the strangers in this forum, ha ha! Maybe it's because we all share different and yet similar strain and anxiety that most others will never fully comprehend.

Speaking from someone who's been obsessively analysing the spreadsheet data, it does seem like the pace has started to quicken! I did read that there has been progress in resolving the industrial action - perhaps that has helped. Or maybe I'm being too optimistic. Let's hope this pace continues or improves.

Best of luck to all of us and congrats to all the new PRs!

Edited by Izzielizzie

HR, 2 Ppl

My conclusions:

Cheers!!

Very well done, Wanderergs ... really glad to hear the positive news for you and your wife. You must be over the moon. Thanks for sharing your details and for your tips. Your sentence has come to an end! Brgds.

Congratulations buddy!!

So happy for you :D

HR, 2 Ppl

My conclusions:

Cheers!!

Immi requested further information from me today.

Nom: 04/04/2016

Visa App: 18/05/2016

Requested info:

From me: Form 80

From employer:

Basically more up to date information, as the the financial statements etc. are now too old.

Hi Gez

It is good news!!! May I ask your occupation?

Immi requested further information from me today.

Nom: 04/04/2016

Visa App: 18/05/2016

Requested info:

From me: Form 80

From employer:

Basically more up to date information, as the the financial statements etc. are now too old.

Hi All,

I have been watching this forum from March 2016.

I have just got my PR today.

Nom & Visa 22/03/2016

Nom & Visa grant 26/10/2016

HR, Occupation Accountant

No documents request, submit form 80.

Hope everyone will get PR soon. Thanks for sharing all information & timelines.

HR, 2 Ppl

My conclusions:

Cheers!!

Congratulations....!!!

Nomination 27 April 2016

Application 27 April 2016

Hi All,

Nom & Visa 22/03/2016

Congratulations ..!!!

Nomination 27 April 2016

Application 27 April 2016

Congratulation!!!

Hi All,

Nom & Visa 22/03/2016

Hi All,

Nom & Visa 22/03/2016

Congratulations ?

Nom 19 april 2016

Visq 20 april 2016

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi dear friends,,

I applied my nomination on 30/oct/2015 from Indian restaurant as a cook and it's approved on 15/june/2016.

After one month I lodged my visa on 11/July/2016 and still waiting for gud news.

There are two questions in my mind,

1, how long I have to wait for get PR?

2. What is high risk (HR) and low risk (LR) country and what about my file does it come in HR or LR??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi dear friends,,

I applied my nomination on 30/oct/2015 from Indian restaurant as a cook and it's approved on 15/june/2016.

After one month I lodged my visa on 11/July/2016 and still waiting for gud news.

There are two questions in my mind,

1, how long I have to wait for get PR?

2. What is high risk (HR) and low risk (LR) country and what about my file does it come in HR or LR??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you have to wait around 6 to 7 months and you are from High Risk country but this will not make any difference