Thanks for the update buddy!

You are putting our hopes high! :D

frind of mine got grant this morning. file was lodged on 29th feb 2016. no docs requested occupation - software engineer

186 TNR Nomination & Visa on 4th February 2016

So I ended up calling Immigration for an update and the lady said its assigned to Team 1 and under assessment and added that the application will not be looked into until the end of this month! :(

She didn't really had an explanation for why its taking so long but did confirm that a case officer has been allocated and no further documents have been requested.

Hopes are shattered :daydreaming:

186 TRN Visa and Nomination on 4th of Feb

So I ended up calling Immigration for an update and the lady said its assigned to Team 1 and under assessment and added that the application will not be looked into until the end of this month! :(

She didn't really had an explanation for why its taking so long but did confirm that a case officer has been allocated and no further documents have been requested.

hey bro ,

i lodged 12 th feb, no news yet. Which number did you call? Is it nsw?

Hi 'Waiting for PR', I know of a family whose 186 took a year because they included an elderly parent in the application. Main applicant's an academic with a Uni as their sponsor so it was apparently more because of the added family members..hang in there!

Hi, we are 5 members (family) and have applied through a consultant, he is saying that immi is taking time in approving as we are 5 members.

Let's hope they just gave you a conservative date! Automated email response has been indicating that they are working on early FEB applications since mid-SEP - surely, they would have progressed by now since we're hitting mid-OCT soon!

Some days it's disheartening how express entry PR applications have such short turnarounds, meantime currently employed (and sponsored!) applicants living here for years have to wait indefinitely - often beyond the 6-month period. Very stressful wait!:chatterbox:

Wait time is surely a killer! And even with a rough time there is no guarantee that it would be all granted by then.

Hope everyone gets theirs within the time frame.

Let's hope they just gave you a conservative date! Automated email response has been indicating that they are working on early FEB applications since mid-SEP - surely, they would have progressed by now since we're hitting mid-OCT soon!

Some days it's disheartening how express entry PR applications have such short turnarounds, meantime currently employed (and sponsored!) applicants living here for years have to wait indefinitely - often beyond the 6-month period. Very stressful wait!:chatterbox:

Just got a call from my MA. Nomination has been approved and they have asked for my wife's overseas police clearance which we provided earlier as well. I have submitted it again.

Nomination submitted - 22/12/15

Nomination approved - 06/10/2016

Visa Lodged - 08/03/2016

Visa approved - Waiting

Occupation- Restaurant Manager