I sent mail to team 2 nsw last week nd i got reply from team 2 case office that they have been in contact with my ma and its best to contact my ma for further enquiress ...but what info are they waiting for and from which department .......now i am thinking why i applied in sep month ...i have to wait more to lodge the file

Yes! What's wrong with Sept cases? As I check the spreadsheet some Sept cases were actually granted in April which supposed was the month of Sept case being allocated....

Hi, Mate

I applied on same date with you, I had health assessment straight away after I got confirmation of visa application, you should have done it, otherwise, co is gonna require more info from you, so no one knows how long it will take til you get visa approval, may even take few more months to process.

I guess you should do it as soon as possible, book in the closest date you can. Hope we can visa soon.

[h=3]Health clearance provided – no action required

[/h]All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

This is what shows on mine after had health assessment

I done my health assessment straight way after I received confirmation but I can't see my health assessment in my immi account ?

Not sure they receive or not!!

How did u obtain ur HAP ID? through my health declarations from ur Immi account?

Congratulations

was your status of immi account changed to 'finalized' from 'received', or had 'assessment in progress in the meantime?

Thanks

HI everyone,

NOMINATION AND VISA APPROVED ON TODAY 12PM

THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE

SO SHARE THE TIMELINE

Nomination Lodged- 12/02/2016

Visa Lodged- 12/02/2016

Occupation- Accounts manager

Type- 457-186

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- CHINA

No DOC request

hope everyone can get ur PR approve tomorrow. For whos waiting so so long time, just be positive, PR is in the corner

Hey everyone...

We got the email...it's done...and we are PERMANENT RESIDENTS!!!

The feeling is unreal and I hope all of you get to experience it VERY VERY SOON!

I wish all the best to every one of you guys waiting.

Cheers

Nom 12/2/16 approved 26/8/16

Visa 15/2/16 approved 26/8/16

No docs requested

MA used, NSW PESE

2 people, HR

Hey everyone...

The feeling is unreal and I hope all of you get to experience it VERY VERY SOON!

Cheers

No docs requested

MA used, NSW PESE

2 people, HR

Congrats

Really happy for you, seems mine is not far, I can feel it. lol

Hey everyone...

Cheers

No docs requested

MA used, NSW PESE

2 people, HR

Good stuff congrats! Enjoy ur life in Australia!!

I just ring immi now .....he told me they are waiting for nom approval nd i asked him is anything left in my visa application then he told me everything is done in my visa and they are just waiting for nom approval and then i asked him why its too long is there anything to worry then he told me no need to worry its totally normal and i asked him whats the reason of delay then he told they are waiting for info from there resources ....i ask him co need info from my side then he told no from there own resources and its totally normal thing....really really in big tension abt what info they are waiting for

Hello Mirzaa same here yaar waiting just waiting and waiting. Ma don't have any answer. When u did call to immi did they said why is delay only on sep files. Very stressful time we all sep guys are going through. Now we are in 12 months period. Don't understand why only sep files are delayed.

Hello Mirzaa same here yaar waiting just waiting and waiting. Ma don't have any answer. When u did call to immi did they said why is delay only on sep files. Very stressful time we all sep guys are going through. Now we are in 12 months period. Don't understand why only sep files are delayed.

Bro what i am thinking that we all sep guys will get pr this coming sep .....how immi can do wrong with so many people bcz we r 6 or 7 guys here on this forum and dont know how many are also waiting like us who didnt register here ....,.so how immi can do wrong with so many people ....there is one persian immigration ...i saw on theree website that immi randomly send some files to asio department and that department took nearly year to process .....so may be thats the reasonp

Bro what i am thinking that we all sep guys will get pr this coming sep .....how immi can do wrong with so many people bcz we r 6 or 7 guys here on this forum and dont know how many are also waiting like us who didnt register here ....,.so how immi can do wrong with so many people ....there is one persian immigration ...i saw on theree website that immi randomly send some files to asio department and that department took nearly year to process .....so may be thats the reasonp

There is must be a timeframe for asio department or whichever their internal department who look after the cases. So atleast visa applicant can wait till that time end rather than keep waiting and calling immi/MA

Hi Feb12

Congratulations !!! I am from China too, did you provide your form 80 to immigration office?

HI everyone,

NOMINATION AND VISA APPROVED ON TODAY 12PM

THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE

SO SHARE THE TIMELINE

Nomination Lodged- 12/02/2016

Visa Lodged- 12/02/2016

Occupation- Accounts manager

Type- 457-186

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- CHINA

No DOC request

hope everyone can get ur PR approve tomorrow. For whos waiting so so long time, just be positive, PR is in the corner

Congratulation !!! another 12 FEB.. just waht feb 12 said .todays is yours !

Hey everyone...

Cheers

No docs requested

MA used, NSW PESE

2 people, HR