I just called the department to enquire on the progress of my application. They told me that they were processing applications from the beginning of October. They told me that when I called a month ago. Arrghh! :wacko:

BTW that was NSW PSE

I just called the department to enquire on the progress of my application. They told me that they were processing applications from the beginning of October. They told me that when I called a month ago. Arrghh! :wacko:

BTW that was NSW PSE

Are you calling 131881? I tried a few times but was never able to get hold of a CO, which options do you select to get to the right person?

Thank you and good luck to all!

November people, did you attach Certification Form – Paying for visasponsorship ?

No I didn't, from searching online I found that it was only a requirement for applications lodge from Dec 2015 onwards. That said I've sent an email to my MA to check if it should be added.

If you have recipricol health care (UK has this) this should not be needed.

When you get residency then you will have to get it is my understanding.

Hi guys,

Want to ask about healt cover. As i have interim medicare card. Do i still need to have private health cover (like bupa) or not??

Hey all,

Whats the average response time from immi when you have submitted additional documents? They asked my employer for extra info as part of my nominated, lodged the documents on the 15.04.

Thought it was 28 days for them to respond!?

Thanks

Are you calling 131881? I tried a few times but was never able to get hold of a CO, which options do you select to get to the right person?

Thank you and good luck to all!

Hi, I called the number on the bottom of my visa acknowledgement letter. Sometimes the phone is answered, sometimes it isn't. The information you get depends on how friendly the person is that answers and I'm guessing that depends on how many visa applicants they've spoken to that day who have asked the same question ;-) To be honest it feels kind of pointless phoning but waiting and doing nothing is too hard!

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed phone number

it depends on co...I submitted 30mar, still waiting....

Hey all,

Whats the average response time from immi when you have submitted additional documents? They asked my employer for extra info as part of my nominated, lodged the documents on the 15.04.

Thought it was 28 days for them to respond!?

Thanks

If you have recipricol health care (UK has this) this should not be needed.

When you get residency then you will have to get it is my understanding.

I have reciprocal health cover from the UK but I also have impatriate health cover which is paid for by my employer. I think there was a gap and it might have just been ambulance cover or something like that.

@7oct - oh amazing! We need more CO's like that person. Dont want to lodge visa application until nomination is approved and the waiting is killing me!

Same here I feel like my routine life fully disturb becoz of my visa waiting nothing make me happy now days so stressful . I got disease call overthinking .

@7oct Nomination Sep 23rd!! Extra info requested 19.03 and then due to a comedy of errors documents submitted on the 15.04

I'm so frustrated as I just want nominated approved so I can lodge visa (then begin waiting again) keep dreaming the visa will get approved really quick (haha dream on!!)

Form 80 - I all should I fill this out for my girlfriend and I?

Moving to a 186 visa (hopefully). I am British and I have been in Aus for nearly three years working on a 457. (Does that make a difference?)

Will the CO ask for this?

Thanks

@7oct Nomination Sep 23rd!! Extra info requested 19.03 and then due to a comedy of errors documents submitted on the 15.04

I'm so frustrated as I just want nominated approved so I can lodge visa (then begin waiting again) keep dreaming the visa will get approved really quick (haha dream on!!)

I wish you super good luck becoz waiting is not easy man you only applied for nomination than new game start for visa . Good luck my friend .