Yeah u r right if i try to call them sooner i might get a good news. Immi website still says its 6 months. Not 6 to 8. my MA wont call immi. He doesnt even reply me

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

hmm, another BAD MA.

For nomination you can't they will get back to your MA/Employer, However, you can still ask for your visa application to immi.

Yeah u r right if i try to call them sooner i might get a good news. Immi website still says its 6 months. Not 6 to 8. my MA wont call immi. He doesnt even reply me

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

Do you know you can change your MA at anytime?

Possibly CO may asked extra docs to ur MA and he didn't noticed or he didn't get back to CO? or may be he supplied to CO but didn't let you know?

Rule No.1. You are the boss of your MA because u paid him.

Rule No.2. He is your servant so MA must serve you.

Edited by shriniwas211

No news until now????? Wadda hell.

Does anybody know what time is the latest they will be working today? Im so much angry at this stage

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 15 days today

Immi visits my friends work placce today ....they asked so many questions

Hi guys, does any one know how to follow up the co? What reason can we give co for following up? My MA said she did not have a strong reason for following up. Thanks a lot.

Did they ask for further docs if yes and if the timeframe of 28 days has passed you can request them to look into your file.

But why .....like they allready visited his place and still they will take 3 more monthssss ..........its more nd more scaring now ....bcz its 7 month for my file nd still they didnt open my fileeee .....whats d reason .....anyone knows d reason why they didnt open nd the guys who applied after me are allready finalizeddd