Congrats @ sheila , mike & Jasque ... Lucky u... M still waiitng on mine botb 30th Sep... Can't wait anymore... Occupation web administrator.. I don't know what to do .. I ask my MA and he says they r still processing 1st week of sep.. No clues

Granted just 3 seconds ago...!!! Got a call from MA :) Can't contain myself..!!

Good luck to everyone who's waiting :)

Do you know how long from you were allocated a CO that your Nomination and visa was granted. I have mine allocated to a CO 3 days ago.

Congrats @ sheila , mike & Jasque ... Lucky u... M still waiitng on mine botb 30th Sep... Can't wait anymore... Occupation web administrator.. I don't know what to do .. I ask my MA and he says they r still processing 1st week of sep.. No clues

hi dara,

My visa was lodged on 1 Sept, but i am still waiting....!!! so they should be working on the 1st of Sept..

hi dara,

My visa was lodged on 1 Sept, but i am still waiting....!!! so they should be working on the 1st of Sept..

congrats to all ......when my turn will come godddd............i applied on 25 sep ..................:cry::cry::cry::cry: